Kazumi, Sebastian and Bonnie Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if only I can find a basket lol. Dont worry I've already heard a lot of people about the Easter thing and I can assure you that all three of my bunz were not purchased for easter :) They were purchased to have a better life ^_^ As for the top of the cage I think I can find something to place ontop of the cage. However seeing as I have diego(da feline) he'll be more than glad to shove one of them off the top of the cage just to lay there himself...he's famous for doing so lol. But I'm sure I'll figure out something.

Thanks everyone its very hard not to give into the cutness..even my husband has problems doing so lol.

Take a look how well Kazumi and Sebastian had welcomed Bonnie :)

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/FEUov74Bm8s&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

More video's to come soon :)

Muhahaha! Another Binky Video of Bonnie :)

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/BEr342-X-fE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Still waitting on other video's to upload...Youtube takes forever to upload.

LOL omg they are just wayy to adorable!
Was Bonnie chasing your cat in that first video of her? LOL!

Thank you everyone for you comments.

To answer one question, yes the babies do chase my kitty around the house and he loves the attention.

Unfortunetly today I got to whitness my first rabbit fight. Kazumi has gotten very protective or "Teritorial" over me and Diego(my cat) and has also seems to want to bully everyone. Today Bonnie came up to me and got some pets and Kazumi came up to her and nudged her away from me :( Then when Bonnie went to go investigate Diego Kazumi just let loose and attacked Bonnie! Fur flying everything! I quickly reacted by picking up Bonnie and pressing down on Kazumi's head lightly to the ground and told her "No" I let go of Kazumi and went to put Bonnie back in her cage(Bonnie obviously kinda shocked about the ordeal) but unfortunetly Kazumi was then going after Sebastian!I picked up Kazumi and told her no again and put her back into her cage!All my bunz have their own cages and everything and they have been cool with one another until this afternoon. I just didnt get it! And then my husband came home and was going to let out the babies to run again and well Kazumi flew out of her cage and ran into Bonnies(we open all three doors and let them go as they please as long as we are around to supervise them) and went after her again! My husband taped Kazumi on the nose and told her No again and put her back in her cage. I dont know what to do! Kazumi is such a sweet little girl and Bonnie and Sebastian have not done anything out of the ordinary so I dont understand why the change in behavior. Any suggestions would be great! So far what I am going to do is let Bonnie and Sebastian out at the same time(seeing as they get along with no complaints) and Kazumi can come out by herself, possibly with sebastian if she doesnt try to create any more fights. Kazumi is the youngest so I was pretty shocked with all of this and any suggestions would help greatly! My husband said we might have to find Bonnie a new home because Kazumi has only started this behavior once she entered our family. I of course wont allow this but at the same time I dont want them to hurt eachother :(

On a brighter note however:

More Video's

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/J1Me8ch878k&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

and

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/pAbGJrNHy_I&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

*Please note that Bonnie did not get into the Kitty litter*

How cute! I bet that once they are all fixed, you will have an adorable trio again! Just keep the bunneh-faith! :biggrin2:

I have to ask, were you watching Pokémon? It sounded like the movie with Mewtwo...

:ph34r2 Shutup, I'm a 90's child! ... and also a nerd! hehe

kherrmann3 wrote:
How cute! I bet that once they are all fixed, you will have an adorable trio again! Just keep the bunneh-faith! :biggrin2:
:yeahthat:

kherrmann3 wrote:
I have to ask, were you watching Pokémon? It sounded like the movie with Mewtwo...
I don't condemn you for knowing it was pokemon. I've watched it in the past. But the fact that you knew which movie it was is a crime. :p

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
I don't condemn you for knowing it was pokemon. I've watched it in the past. But the fact that you knew which movie it was is a crime. :p
Hey! I had that movie! That was the only Pokémon movie I had, too! :p Plus, you can hear Ash say something about Mewtwo. It is also hard to ignore the "Mew, Mew, MEWWW!" of Mew "talking". :p Hehe!

The pokemon movie was the one with Latios and Latias XD

Onto other things now...Guess what???

EASTER PHOTO'S!

*Note rabbits did not eat the fake grass* *No bunz were harmed...some humiliated..but thats what moms are for :)*

2d98gm8.jpg

2im6p9d.jpg

2czpno3.jpg

10fbdci.jpg

vytn5j.jpg

zohxch.jpg

2rfq7sx.jpg

jha544.jpg

fm4doi.jpg

Eee! How cute! I love the bow idea! I bet they hated it, though! :shock: That's one of the fun things about baby bunnies, you throw them into a photo shoot, and they are kind of "shocked" for a moment and you can get the picture! That is just so cute! Sebastian peeking out of the basket in the first picture it just too cute!

Lol thanks for the comments guys :) Yes they all hated it lol. I dont know if Kazumi would be part Lionhead, her father looked alot like her and her mother was a holland lop its probably cause the bow has all her fur pushed forward. :)

But so my husband thinks I've gone rabbit crazy. He went through my scetch pad and saw all these bunny pictures XD he's telling me I should start doing more than rabbits but hey they are cute :) So I figured since I posted a couple in the Portrait section I should probably post them in my blog. :)

I'm not the greatest but I do try ^_^

2qnrvgp.jpg

2eku5nn.jpg

qs1utg.jpg

2yx3qjb.jpg

I'll post more when I get a new scetch pad :)

So a little bit of an update.

Bonnie seems to be getting less timid around me. She still runs away from my roomate and my husband but has gained a liking for me and has become very loving :) which is great to hear :)

Kazumi has been doing great! I still need to watch her around Bonnie but it seems the little "fights" between them have died down quite a bit. :)

Sebastian is also doing great :) only he is becoming a tad bit territorial with everyone and has been letting everyone know with a couple nips here or there. I already have him scheduled to get fixed :) So that should stop here quickly. Sebastian had decided to go after diego(cat) and no one was hurt besides deigo's pride. So although sebastian is the lover of the trio he has become a little bit nippy, which we have been trying to change with giving him one on one attention and letting them out more :)

As for other news my husband and I are debating on taking on a foster rabbit. Since I already have a spare cage and TONS of food and Litter and lots of attention to give we are talking about becoming foster parents. So any suggestions or personal experiances would be great :)

So I'm thinking of ways of how to write this new Entry to my blog..

The Good:

So today I decided I was going to do it! I was gonna be a foster mom! See if it worked out you know? Well today I set up one of my spare cages talked to the woman who said she had a rabbit(s) that needed a foster home and so I went to go pick up the new bunz. Unfortunetly the conditions I saw were not the greatest and already I have posted something in theinfirmary about runny noses :( But anyways I picked up a mini rexwho had no name from this woman who claimed she was doing rescue work(I dont knowif she does or doesnt but I can honestly say I'm glad at least one is saved) I have been calling the little girl Kahlua due to her nice rich brown color :) She is settling in nicely and isright now away from my other bunnies untilher nose clears up some.

Kahlua is so sweet however! She likes to be craddled like a baby and will fall asleep on her back in my arms its really REALLY cute. My husband likes Kahlua as well and feels that we did the right thing by trying to foster(however my husband saidthat if Kahlua keeps being as sweet as she isshe'll end upbeing a new member of the family)

I do have some pictures of Kahlua

2s7gtio.jpg

2nb7zuu.jpg

wtdapi.jpg

She looks healthy to me I just wish I knew why sheis sneezing and has arunny nose(clear no colored discharge)

The Bad:

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie....Unfortunetly Bonnie has been getting herself into some big trouble lately. Bonnie has been picking fights with everyone including my cat diego. Well unfortunetly Bonnie must of had this wild hair up her butt and decided to bite my cat Diego who was laying on the floor like he usually does right on hislip! So badly that diego was bleedingall over the place and I had to take him to the vet to get himself cleaned up. My cat is fine however Bonnie is in some hot water, and it only got worse today.

The Ugly:

My husband let the babies out when he got home like he usualy does making sure to watch bonnie with Kazumi, to step inencase any fights were to break out that he would be the one to stop it...Well one happened and my husband couldnt get to them fast enough but when he heard Kazumi scream in pain he picked herup and brought her close to him only to have blood comming from Kazumi's right shoulder where bonnie had bit her horribly. My husband said that was enough, he couldnt see his little girl being hurt like that and I have to agree I am suprised with how Bonnie has been acting I mean first my cat then poorKazumi! So my husband wants me to find Bonnie a home where Bonnie will be the only pet in the home..or at least the only rabbit in the home. Perhaps that will make it easier for Bonnie. I am crushed but at the same time I'm kinda dissapointed and relieved to know no more blood shed will happen. As for Kazumi, Kazumi is doing okay...scared...but okay.

Its sad whats happened but there's really nothingwe can do. Bonnie needs to be alone unfortunetly, and my husband has put his foot down on the matter, he doesnt want to risk another pet getting hurt, and to be honest...niether do I. So I'm going to be trying my hardest to find Bonnie a good home so please keep Bonnie in your thoughts.

Aww, poor critters! It isn't possible to having Bonnie in another area of the home? Like a bedroom or anything? I'm sorry that you have to rehome her. :(

On a lighter note, that rexy girl is adorable! Make sure you "snort" her fur for all of the rex fans here! :p I fostered a mini-rex and they have the weirdest personalities... They are just really weird! Cute, but weird. :p

So Alot of new Updates!:

Bonnie: We found a home for bonnie and everything but I couldnt let her go. I was all sad about it and my husband wants us to try and give it another shot perhaps Bonnie was having issues trying to adapt.I'm very glad about this.

Kahlua: If some of you have read the infirmary you'll see I posted a thred about my new Foster Kahlua. Kahlua seems to be doing a lot better today and seems to be feeling great as she showed off some binkies to me and my husband this morning. Also my husband has told me that he wants to keep Kahlua and so she will no longer be a foster :) She found a home ^_^ also she's my chubbiest bunny at 3.01lbs :)

Sebastian: Sebastian is doing great and is such a little love bug. Always excited when he sees me or my husband coming down the stairs to say good morning to our buns and making sure we both get our morning kisses :)

Kazumi: Kazumi is also doing well and seems to be growing like a little weed. I will try to get some pictures up here soon.

As for other news; I'm not only a mother for my baby bunz I also am going to be a mother of my own little one :) Just found out today that I am pregnant and My husband and I are thrilled!

So HAPPY SPRING! XD

Latest posts

Back