Kaytee Healthy Toppings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TK Bunnies wrote:
OMG!!!!! It didn't think it was that bad!!! We feed our buns katyee yogurt chips!! And our buns LOVE them, I can't imagin life with out them. It's one of the few things I can bribe our bunnies with!!! They are absolutly bonkers about them!!

213CST5M0GL._AA160_.jpg

Layla absolutely goes BONKERS for these too!!!! I stock up, you can get them really cheap at Farm and Fleet.

when layla is laying under my bed (her favorite spot) and i need to run, i just grab the bag and she comes running out. any time i open the drawers (the yogurt chips are in the top drawer) she goes CRAZY thinking she's getting a treat. hahaha.

a lot of times i use them for helping her be more friendly towards me. she always crawls in my lap when i give her one (or i wait until she comes to me) then she can associate that my lap isnt soo bad! haha. she's so dang independent!

Kaytee hay is fine, they don't add anything to that. Some people like it, but there are a lot of brands I like better if I'm going to pay that much for hay. Right now I buy large bales from a local farmer and I love it!

Back