Just Saying Goodbye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say thank you... Not really good with words right now but I appreciate it more than I can say. I hope to be back in the future but right now it's looking to be a few months at least. I'll miss you guys.

Take care Sophie my email is always open and msn.:bunnyhug:You are probably appreciated on here more than you know and it will be sad not to see you posting. I hope you will be back on very soon (hopefully you are addicted and can't stay away like me :p) Seriously though I know I am not the worlds best poster if I can't help you on something but i do think about ya:nod

I am so sorry to hear you are leaving for a bit. I don't believe we have chatted much, but it was always nice to see your name throughout the threads. We all like the familiarity (family) of the people we come to know, respect, and love. I do hope we will see your name on threads again. Bestwishes with your future plans.

myheart

p.s. I never told you, but I had to save the picture of Bam-Bam eating the strawberry. My most favorite picture in the whole world. The picture cheers me up every time I see it. :pIf anything, keep us posted on how your babies are doing... More pics at some time also, please!!!

Latest posts

Back