Just Saying Goodbye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
Not sure anyone cares, and don't know what to say but anyway

I am leaving. I don't know if it will be permanent, for a bit, or whatever, but I wanted to say goodbye to those who do care because I just don't know at this point. I wanted to thank those few who took time to respond to my posts, e-mails, PMs etc. I've made some friendships here and I will always be grateful to those sweet people. Anyway, things are very bad for me and also the petsright now so if you want, any thoughts and prayers will be appreciated. Thanks for everything.

Oh no, what sad news...:(

I shall miss you around here very much, not least your beautiful bunnies! I'm so sorry things are bad for you at the moment, if you ever want to talk you know my PM box/MSN window is always open...

:hug: Take care of yourself hun, thinking of you...

Jen xxx

I care! You will be missed very much!! Take care of yourself and your pets!

Much love, prayers and thoughts, Amanda

MsBinky, I'm so sad that you'll be going :( You're one of my very most favorite people on this forum and I love your bunnies. I'm sorry I haven't written back since Tallulah died, I'm still getting my stuff together so to speak. I really appreciate how much you cared about Tallulah. I will miss hearing about your bunnies and you. I hope everything gets better for you soon... Will you be coming back? My e-mail is [email protected], what is yours? I really want to stay in contact.

I'll miss seeing your posts on the forum :tears2::hug:

I, too, am going to be very sad that you're no longer going to be with us on the forum. I always enjoyed reading your thoughtful posts and only wished to get to know you better.

I'm sorry things are so difficult for you right now. You and yours will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. And, though we've never talked much before, if ever you need anything I'm here for you. My e-mail's in my profile.

Take care, you will be missed and I do care...

I'm very sorry to hear this, Sophie. You've had such a hard year as it is. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, all of you. Take care, hon, I hope it gets better from here.:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that you are leaving. I've appreciated your posts, and hope that you will feel able to return to the forum soon. I'd be honored to keep you and yours in prayer. Please take care, and know that you will be missed, and that I do really care about you and your dear bunnies.

Awww, Sophie =[

I'm really sorry things aren't turning out so great right now, and I really hope you'll be back on the forums sometime in the future! You've been a godsend to those buns in Montreal! Fostering that pregnant one, and saving Ariella from the pet store. And when the SPCA buns were in trouble, you were on top of it.

I hope you'll be back soon, and you can save bunnies in different ways!

Sophie, I'm sad and surprised to read your post. It is sadly true that you faced a lot of serious troubles for the past months, but I didn't think this would affect your willingness to participate in this forum. As you have already seen by the answers posted a lot of people care. I wish you all the best and I sure hope your troubles are over soon. I'm positive that your move to Greece will help in this and in changing your mood to the better.

Marietta

Alexah wrote:
I, too, am going to be very sad that you're no longer going to be with us on the forum. I always enjoyed reading your thoughtful posts and only wished to get to know you better.

I'm sorry things are so difficult for you right now. You and yours will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. And, though we've never talked much before, if ever you need anything I'm here for you. My e-mail's in my profile.

Take care, you will be missed and I do care...
Exactly that ^

Take care

CJ & M
x

I am sorry to see you go... I hope that one day you will come back... I know we all will miss you... And I will keep you in my prayers... Becky

What - No please don't go- I'm begging - PLEASEEEE
You have helped me and so many other people on here so much - What are we going to do without you and by the way
EVERYBODY CARES
You are such a big part of this forum
We love you lots and lots
Good luck
:group:

Latest posts

Back