just joined!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyusagi_12

Reaction score
hello! i am not new to owning rabbits, but i am new to owning them in the proper conditions. i have done lots of research, but i am open to constructive criticism and advice. i own two bunnies currently, lucinda (left) and usagi (right). they are hotot and lionhead mixes.ll,,

Welcome! Your pictures did not show for some reason. If you need any help just ask!

im not sure what happened, mustve forgotten to attach the file. thank you, i will definitely be spending some time on here! their names are lucinda (left) and usagi (right)lucindaandusagi.jpg

Hi. Welcome to the forum! Adorable rabbits!

Is that their litterbox or cage? I wouldn’t use carefresh as a bedding if so because rabbits often get confused as to where to use the litterbox. If they are littertained.

that is their cage. it is temporary, my nic grids are coming in the mail. i now have a litter box and am litter training them. they have carefresh in their litterbox, and the rest of the cage doesnt have any flooring, just the bare base. i do keep a bit of the old carefresh in the corner of the litter box when cleaning it out daily, just so they have the scent still there.

Latest posts

Back