Just for Fun: Naughty bunnies we'd still love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willa loves to eat homework, which is just fine if it's already graded. Also judging me from my office chair when she knows I should be doing homework.

p.s. Willa claims to be working on her graduate thesis on carrot agriculture... I think she just wants to hang out on rabbit chat pages
Ha, she is beautiful!

This is Downy. He weighs 4 pounds. He looks like a mini lop mix, but his breed is unknown because his mother was a stray. Downy likes to jump into waste baskets. There is one that is 24 inches high that he gets stuck in and I have to lift him out. If the basket is half full, he is able to tip it over. Then he digs the contents out and throws the trash all over the room. I now try not to forget to remove the waste basket before letting him out of his cage.

Attachments

• 89728099_3276219842392183_2089986212138844160_o.jpg
    89728099_3276219842392183_2089986212138844160_o.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2
This is Downy. He weighs 4 pounds. He looks like a mini lop mix, but his breed is unknown because his mother was a stray. Downy likes to jump into waste baskets. There is one that is 24 inches high that he gets stuck in and I have to lift him out. If the basket is half full, he is able to tip it over. Then he digs the contents out and throws the trash all over the room. I now try not to forget to remove the waste basket before letting him out of his cage.
Awe , I love him!

Back