JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Ohhhhhhh Boy!!!

You actually Went There.

You Little So-N-So.

-Carolyn
Who? Meeeeeee????

That's justa pic of my daddy with a friend of mine.I'll be getting some more soon. I'll post them when I get achance.

:D

Laura, :highfive:You go girl.Oh you got her so good. She called tonight and had me check out thispost. I was laughing so hard it was scary.

Carolyn, I love you Sweetiebut... .She got you good.

Zee, Youwork is priceless.

Tina

bunsforlife wrote:
Ohhhh I got some good news!

I get to go to the BBQ!!!!

Put in my request for the day off and they found coverage... no more ofme scrounging and begging coworkers to cover for me! Yay!

So I am gunna bring some desserts =) Punkin Cheesecake and maybe an Eclair Cake... have to decide on the secondary dessert ;)

Justa Punkin Cheesecake is PERFECT.Definitely don'tneed a secondary dessert, Dear Heart.

We'll be taking thisBBQ to the Lake, sopack yourbeachstuff.

bunsforlife wrote:
Ohhhh I got some good news!

I get to go to the BBQ!!!!

Put in my request for the day off and they found coverage... no more ofme scrounging and begging coworkers to cover for me! Yay!

So I am gunna bring some desserts =) Punkin Cheesecake and maybe an Eclair Cake... have to decide on the secondary dessert ;)
oh yeah!!!:jumpforjoy:we're gonnahave a good time!!:bunnydance:ohyeah!!:dancing:we're gonnaparty!!:colors:ohyeah!!

:groupparty:

I couldn't help it, Danielle.

I needed Elvis Back!

:elvis:

Latest posts

Back