JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mambo101 wrote:
I'm not packed yet either. I still gotta do some laundry tonight.:?
No worries...you don't need to do laundry...your clothes will get cleaned during the water battle.....

Mommarsd wrote:
JimD - who will be washing your clothes tonight?
Who is this "one-post-since-Feb" member anywho??? :disgust:

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Gr stop bickering on the computer! I would wash them butmomma wont let me...
According to your mother I "don't even fold the towels the right way". Go figure!?!?

Tsk...Oh JimD!!!

Please tell me that after all these years you've taken time to figure out the correct way of folding the towels.

:foreheadsmack:

-Carolyn

Ya'll got a busy night of laundry and packing in front of you!

Just make sure you get enough of sleep tonight. Tomorrow starts a Big Weekend.

:balloons:

-Carolyn

No way I'm getting sleep tonight. Ihave to get showered, go visit my mom, take Ally to gymnastics, go toHome Depot, Target, the grocery store, come home, cook, laundry, packand I have to be up at 3:00am!!!

UHT OH!! I NEED HELP!!

This might sound kinda silly but Ive never done the wash before and iwant to wash a pair of blue jeans, a black halter top with white trimand a brand new dark red shirt with an off white trim... can i was themtogether in cold water? i just dont want the white trim on my blackhalter to turn pink!!!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
UHT OH!! I NEED HELP!!

This might sound kinda silly but Ive never done the wash before and iwant to wash a pair of blue jeans, a black halter top with white trimand a brand new dark red shirt with an off white trim... can i was themtogether in cold water? i just dont want the white trim on my blackhalter to turn pink!!!
:disgust:

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
why are u shaking ur head at me? Mommy told me what to do,if it turns pink she will be in trouble!!
PUHLEEEZE DON'T WASH ANY OF MY CLOTHES, K ?!?!? :shock:

Yay =) Safe trip to everyone! After this day of work I am gunna do some shoppin!

Bought myself a bathingsuit just in case it rains... :ponder:

Gunna go get some bunny friendly snacks, some beer, got soda already...Oh I cant wait! Gotta get the fuzz butts packed and ready togo too =) Anubis has been on his BEST behavior thisweek... I think Buck whispered to him that he has to behave if he wantsto go!

this is gunna be a BLAST!

Latest posts

Back