JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Hip Hip HOOOORRAAAYYY, Stephanie!!

Bring your mom and we'll pick on her hair!

(An elephant never forgets, Pam!)

;)

-Carolyn

P.S. We'll definitely celebrate your Birthday!
LOL! That would be fun!;)

pams spawn wrote:
Carolyn wrote:

;)

-Carolyn

Helloooooooooo -- I can see that you guys are plotting against me! :X

Pam ;)

I AM SO GETTING THIS TATTOO!!

Carolyn wrote:
clipthumper31.gif

buck- since ur in south jersey and have to swing by north jersey wanna pick me up (if my parents say its ok!)

Buck Jones wrote:
Oh, come on, folks! Don't tell us who can't/won'tcome. Tell us who is definitely going to be there, so we canlook forward to meeting you!

Good Lord willing, the Missus and I will be there with some, if notall, our buns. The Boathouse Bunny Party environs are prettyposh and exquisite in a New England kind of way. This is thetype of place Norman Rockwell used to depict in many of hispaintings. I doubt you would be disappointed.

Buck

pamnock wrote:
pams spawn wrote:
Carolyn wrote:

;)

-Carolyn

?

Helloooooooooo -- I can see that you guys are plotting against me! :X

?

Pam ;)

Aww, Pam...just would like to return the torture a tad in Honor of Stephanie's Birthday and all. ;)

-Carolyn

Danielle, you're kidding, right?? :shock:

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
of corse not! my mom said i can get it when i graduate in ayear and a half! i want to get it on my lower back!
You really should think twice about putting it there. I got a tattoo mysenior year in high school and I really wanted to get it on my lowerback, but I kept thinking, if I ever have a baby it's really going tolook bad, so I decided to put it up higher between my shoulder blades.At the time I really wasn't a kid person and had never imaginedmyselfEVER having kids, but I wanted to be on the safe side,about 3 months later I got pregnant. Now I'm not saying that you'regoing to do what I did, but you have to remember that the person youare now, is not the same personyou're going to be 10 yearsfrom now, and things change, but the tattoo will still be there, so youneed to think of things like that when choosing where and what yourtattoo will be.

Megan

This sounds like fun! Being in NY I'm right nextdoor. I'll have to talk it over with Scott first. What town in CT isit? I used to live in Norwalk, so I'm pretty familiar with the state.We could make it a day trip. Of course I'll have Hef fixed first.;)

Come on Carolyn!Let's all get tatsfor the Bunny BoathouseParty!

Pam is already way wilder than we are!:XJust pictureit...BunnyMommy with Shermanator on hershoulder! Buck with Mitzie on his Butt and I could really goout on a limb and do Sebastian on my boob! I'll let you come up with acreative place to putTucker!

I think we should live alittle!

Raspberry

Meganc makes a very good point about tats, Danielle.

Raspberry: You're Nuts!

BunnyMom,

More info. will follow as we get closer to the date.

I think we should haveA Theme:

LikeHats

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Raspberry: You're Nuts!

I think we should haveA Theme:

LikeHats

-Carolyn
*whining voice* Carolyn....... Wegotta live a little!!!! I hate hats! :XI have a funny head! Ithink we should have a theme too! Something that rhymes withhats.....hmmm.....TATS!

Why not both....whatever's your pleasure.

:dude:

-Carolyn

I wantyou to do something wild with me!!!
angry-tantrum3.gif

Okay, fine! :X I'dnever really get a tatoo....I hate needles and my husband would killme....I just wanted to see if you'd cave....:?

I know! What about streakin'!!!BunnyMommy would go, I know shewould! We'dhave to be really fastthough....

Raspberry

As a representative of the ARBA who must upholdthe highest standards of dignity and good judgment, I *can not* gostreaking across the beach with my bunny friends!!!

(There's alsothe fact that my thighs arevery fat).

Pam

Latest posts

Back