Joy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrHobbsMissB

Reaction score
Joy came to GRR in terrible shape, she had been bred repeatedly and she was so thin you could see her spine but this litle girl wasn't about to let that stop her, with good food and veggies, space to run, and a foster Mom that loved her (my daughter) she started to blossom, she loved the other rabbits andthe dog andshe would run to say hello when youwent to her. It took a few months but she was finally well enough to be spayed on the 17th of this month, unfortunately we lost her on the 22nd. She was definitely a little bundle of Joy and she will be sorely missed.

Thank you so much to Carrie for giving Joy so much happiness. You just have to know that when your vet refuses do a spay due to extreme poor condition, that she hasn't had a very good life. Carrie gave Joy all the good things in life that she had been missing.

We're so sorry that we weren't able to save you. Binky free Joy. :rainbow:

I am so sorry for your loss. You gave her the love that she s hould have had and you should be very proud that she had a good life while she was here. RIP sweetie

i am so sorry for your loss. i hope in time you will be able to take comfort in knowing that you all showed joy such kindness in her short life.

binky free joy:rainbow:

I will never forget the day Joy came into rescue. She truly was a Joy. We take comfort in the fact that she had more love in three months in rescue, than she had in herformer life.

I am forever grateful to you, Anne and Carrie for always being there for these little ones.

Binky free, Joy.:angel:

Latest posts

Back