Jordiwes' Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
Is that a dog crate you have them in? If so where did you purchase it?
We got two dog crates from Petcetera (90$). The one dog crate is their cage (we removed the door) and we put the bottom of the other cage in front of this one to serve as a litter box. Then we used some nic squares to make a "privacy" wall around their litter box.

:D

CUTENESS OVERLOAD! :elephant::colors::bunnydance::colors::elephant:

wesley, especially. they're not mine so i can play favorites. hehe. the flat face look is killlliiiing meee. too cute, i can't stand it! :hug:

New Wesley pics. I love taking pics of my guy!

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

:inlove:

Oh! How cute! In that first picture he is like "Hey there!" and the second "Oh yeah, you know you love me."

Lissa

How is it that Ive never seen your blog?! :kiss:

Very very cute bunnies. They are a perfect match (and, like my boys, their colors compliment eachother perfectly) :inlove:

What ever happened with you thinking of getting another bun?? Come on, you know you want one :) :whistling

We tried adopting Coco (I still miss him eventhough we had him one day) but Wesley would attack Jordi every time hesmelt him :(.

I've tried to convince my hubby to havea downstairs bunny but no luck. Maybe one day...

Here's my fav pic ever of those two:

IMG_3841.jpg

Ahh..mustve missed that part :)

From experience, Im finding that bringing in a third can be verydifficult (especially bc mine are all boys). We have Tumnus as ourLiving Room bunny :) Its kinda fun.

Love that pic, they are just too cute together :inlove:

I have found Wesley on top of his cage twicenow! It's apparent that once he gets up, he does not know how to getdown. I think the wind scared him. It's been really windy here.

IMG_4164.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

Latest posts

Back