Jokes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
How men screw up romance:

LOL Now that'd be something that Brett would do LOL, thereused to be an ad on tv similar to that and it cracked us up everytimewe'd see it.

Yeah we have some good lookers too, you just have to look hard to find them LOL :p

Mind you I just have to look across my loungeroom and I see one!

ShowLetter9.jpg

ShowLetter10.jpg

ShowLetter8.jpg

ShowLetter7.jpg

ShowLetter6.jpg

ShowLetter5.jpg

ShowLetter4.jpg

ShowLetter2.jpg

lol

:laugh:

a bank teller saw the picture of Rue that i keep in my wallet, and sheasked me if bunnies really make the sound like in the commercial(Cadbury). i couldn't resist telling her that they do.

lol

Nicole

I did not know this thread existed! Wot a HOOT!!I have been reading and laughing for an hour! This is not good - as Iam getting NOTHING done!
But - I have to add my favorite joke:

Two guys are walking their dogs down the street. One has a German Shepherd, the other has a Chihuahua.

It's a hot day, and they pass a bar. The guy with the Shepherd says "lets go in and get a beer"
The guy with the Chihuahua says "we can't go in there with the dogs!"
The other guy says "sure we can - just watch, then do what I do"

He puts on a pair of sunglasses and goes into the bar with the GermanShepherd. He sits down at the bar and says "I'll have a beer"
The bartender says "What are you nuts? You can't come in here with that dog!"
The guys says "But I'm blind, and this is my seeing-eye dog"

The bartender is all apologetic, serves him a beer, and tells him it's on the house.

When the bartender turned his back, the guy gestures to the other guyoutside through the front window with a thumbs up, and a wave to comein.

The other guy puts on his sunglasses, goes in with the Chihuahua on the leash, and sits at the bar next to his friend.
"I'll have a beer" he announces.

The bartender is staring at him with a disgusted look on his face, and says "you can't come in here with that dog."
The guys says "But I'm blind, and this is my seeing-eye dog"

The bartender says "You mean to tell me you have a Chihuahua for a seeing eye dog?"

The guy yells 'WHAT?!? They gave me a CHIHUAHUA ?!?!?"

An elderly couple made a deal thatwhoever died first would somehowcome back to inform the otherof the afterlife... their biggest fear being that there really was noheaven. After a long life, the husband was the first to go and, true tohis word, a few weeks later as his wife sat and watched TV, she heard aghostly voice saying, "Maude ... Maude ... "

"Is that you, John?" she asked as she looked in vain around the room,and the voice responded, "Yes Maude, I've come back just like weagreed."

"What's it like, John?" Maude asked, and John said, "Well, I get up inthe morning and I have sex. Then I have breakfast, and after that moresex. I bathe in the sun for a while and then I have sex twice. I havelunch, and then have sex pretty much all afternoon. After dinner, Ihave sex until late at night ... and the next day it starts all overagain."

"Oh, John," Maude said, "then surely you must be in heaven!"

"Not exactly," John said ..."I'm a rabbit somewhere in Northern Lower Michigan!"

A woman walks into a vet's waiting room. She's dragging a wet rabbit on a leash.

"Sit, Fluffy," she says. Fluffy glares at her, and sopping wet, jumps up on another customer's lap, getting water all over him.

"I said SIT, now there's a good Fluffy," says the woman, slightlyembarrassed. Fluffy, wet already, squats in the middle of the room andpees.

The woman, mortally embarrassed, shouts, "FLUFFY!! WILL YOU BE GOOD?!"

Fluffy then starts a fight with a Doberman and pursues it out of the office.

As the woman leaves to go after it, she turns to the rest of theflabbergasted customers and says: "Pardon me, I've just washed my hare,and I can't do a thing with it!"

A tad corny:p

Latest posts

Back