JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
ONE picture will NEVER doDanielle!

Get busy with thatcamera!!

Raspberry

haha- danielle will not be doing much of anything for about a week. iwent to a concert last night and two guys body surfing fell on myshoulder. i ended up in the hospital and i had a few x-rays... i have abrusied shoulder blade... fun fun fun- ill post updated pix of all ofthem in a week or so

Oh I just wanna give her a big hug Ellie is soocute she looks like e rabbit I used to have,Your real lucky.....Soooocute!:cool:

Girl! You gotta watch those crazy bodysurfers! Hope all the fun you had was worth the couple weeks of downtime! :cool:

Raspberry

ok- here are a few-some of them really didnt want me to take their picture-- i tried....

benji...

benji1.jpg

brindle...

brin1.jpg

brin2.jpg

chippy...

chippy1.jpg

mooshu...

mooshu1.jpg

smore...

smore1.jpg

tootsie... just for size... my shoe size is a size 7 1/2

tootsie1.jpg

tootsie2.jpg

tootsie3.jpg

tootsie4.jpg

binkie.... some bunny-tudes NEVER change...

bink1a.jpg

rosie... some things change SO much, when we get her from Buck Jones she wouldn't let me touch her...

rosie1a.jpg

rosie2a.jpg

Look atMooshu! I don't think Mooshu wanted a picture taken!

Thanks for the updates! Now we know youhaven't really swapped them all for piggies or something!;)

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Look atMooshu! I don't think Mooshu wanted a picture taken!

Thanks for the updates! Now we know youhaven't really swapped them all for piggies or something!;)

Raspberry

no, she didnt... i felt really bad... but Binkie really didnt want her pictures taken!

LuvaBun wrote:
Tootsie is bigger than I thought too.

Jan
She went to the vet to have her nails clipped yesterday and weighed inat 10.6 lbs. The vetsaid she was ingreat condition.

...one of these days I have to learn how to use the digicam so I can post bunches of pics.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Practice makes Perfect!
P.S. Get a larger memory card. :D

Rainbows! :)
Hopefully I'll get some shots as good as yours!!

I'm pretty much set for all the gadjets....we bought my daughter a newcamera and we got the old one. We've even got a photo printer thatworks independantly from the PC....sweet! Now I just have to figure outhow to play with it all!

I used to be a photography freak (35mm), but it's been a long time. This is nice though....no wasted film, developing, etc.

~Jim

Back