JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
juicyjuicee wrote:
Where did you get the grid likewhite thing for thelitterbox? Did you make it out of something? That's a neat idea thati'd like to steal :)

It was something I had laying around....it's actually part of theclothes dryer, kind of a shelf you put delicates on to dry. We neverused it for the clothes, soooooo....

Binkie got into the habit of emptying her litter pan of litter, butstill using it to poop & pee in...AND THEN SHE WOULD LAY INIT!!!!!!:disgust:She got sooooo stinkie!

juicyjuicee wrote:
Where did you get the grid likewhite thing for thelitterbox? Did you make it out of something? That's a neat idea thati'd like to steal :)
You can get something similar at Home Depot (or other DIYstores). It's used for fluorescent lights and ischeap.

Great pictures! I thought I had a lot of bunny stuff around my house! LOL

It took me forever to find this from the archeives. I wanted to save it in our blog.

Copper was a mini rex and was only with us for about 10 days in November of 2004. Another sad story of a bun taken too soon from his mommy..... so he could be sold in a pet store. He was a very very sick little bunnie when we "rescued" him from the store, and he just wasn't strong enough to pull through. The vet did all that she could, but we all felt that it was best to let him go.

I'm glad we had that time together and that you didn't have to be in the pet store when you crossed the bridge.

He's over the Rainbow Bridge with Buck now. We'll see him again some day. Until then...."Binkie free little guy!!!"

~Jim

OMG OMG I GRADUATED!!!

:jumpforjoy::dancing::bunnydance::elephant::bunnydance::dancing::jumpforjoy:

yep... thats right... I DID IT!! and they say miracles dont happen!! i'll post pix when i come home :)

Missed this yesterday! (I missed a lot yesterday :zzzzz )

That's an awesome cane, it must have been your destiny to find it, it's all so perfect. :) Was it a 'Buy it Now' or did you bid on it? If the latter, did you have much competition? It's one of those 'must have' items in my book. :) (Like the little carrot bracelette I was outbid on at the last second :cry3).

I was searching on 'rabbits' and 'bunnies' everyday for awhile, but that was beforeI went broke by feeding, nursing and playing with bunnies (and bunny boards) instead of earning a living. :rollseyes:'m going to have to do some more Windows shoppimg.

Use it in good health! :bunnieskiss

sas :wiggleand the gang:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

As promised... graduation pictures!!

grad1.jpg

grad2.jpg

grad3.jpg

Wow, they really deck you out, don't they? :love:

Awesome! :great:

Love the :littlecaketoo! Looks like you had a wonderful party. :balloons:

(And I love that dress even MORE in that last shot!)

Congrats again!! :hug:

Soooo... What are your plans? Still deciding? :juggle College?
paper.gif
A job? :construction

A life of leisure?
fishing.gif

Whatever you do, don't forget your ROfriends!
meeting.gif

sas :)and the buns :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

LuvaBun wrote:
I love it! What is the top made of? It looks like brass!

Jan

Hi Jan,

This is what it said on the ebay description:
The rabbit head is a molded metal material with a silvery gold finish.

~Jim

Pipp wrote:
Missed this yesterday! (I missed a lot yesterday :zzzzz )

That's an awesome cane, it must have been your destiny to find it, it's all so perfect. :) Was it a 'Buy it Now' or did you bid on it? If the latter, did you have much competition? It's one of those 'must have' items in my book. :) (Like the little carrot bracelette I was outbid on at the last second :cry3).

I was searching on 'rabbits' and 'bunnies' everyday for awhile, but that was beforeI went broke by feeding, nursing and playing with bunnies (and bunny boards) instead of earning a living. :rollseyes:'m going to have to do some more Windows shoppimg.

Use it in good health! :bunnieskiss

sas :wiggleand the gang:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Carolyn had given Buck a really nice cane with a wooden rabbit handle. I always loved it.
Now that I use a cane, I though it would be nice to have something similar, but not the same exact one. I was able to find the same one as Buck had, but couldn't find anything else that was anything like it.
The other day I put in "walking cane rabbit handle" and this one came up.
I asked my wife to bid on it. She was the only bidder and got it for the starting bid price. I noticed that the same person has 2 more up on ebay now.

OMG OMG OMG! I GOT A JOB! I finally got motivated enough to look, and the first job i applied to i got! I am a teller ata bank! WOOHOO! I am so happy :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I start training Sept 5th!

Back