JimD's Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were some older pics that were on another thread. I just wanted to keep them "all together" (I made a punny:D)

attachment.php

I was looking for these because of Socks. Moosh is a dutch mix and hasone white foot and used to have a white spot on her nose. Her mother isS'more.

attachment.php

mmmmm....cookies!

attachment.php

...and Brindle has lost weight since this pic was taken. She still looks like a volleyball with fur in this pic.

Moo Shu looks like a combination of Socks andlittle splayed-legged Daisy! That comment about Brindle gave me a goodsmile. A volleyball with fur :D Naaa, she wasn't overweight at all ;)

Voila! What an artwork!A masterpiece!How much do you want for it? :DAll joking aside, I love thequote. Bored, much? She was QUITE cute as a furry volleyball, though.We need an updated picture of her in the same pose, to compare. Bringon the scrutiny.

naturestee wrote:
Brindle wasn't fat! She was... uh...fluffy! Yes, that's it!:D
Jess_sully wrote:

Fluffy, big boned, tall, structuraly sound, strong, tough.... ahhh yes. And lovely.

From "Ice Age":

Manny:"I'mnot fat. It's all this hair. It makes me look poofy."
Sid:"Fine. You have fat hair, but when you're ready to talk, I'm here."

Jess_sully wrote:
:laugh:Did you just quote that out of nowhere? I lovepixar/disney movies. Too funny. I think Brindle should adopt that quoteas her own :D
Ice Age is one of my favs. I haven't seen the new one yet, but am looking forward to it.
And that quote was definatley made with Brindle in mind.
I tend to quote a lot...sometimes something has already been saidbetter than I could have. If I don't think I've got the quote right,I'll check online to make sure. The "poofy" quote I've got down pat,though. :D

I know pretty much every line from a few littlekid's movies including Finding Nemo (love that one), TheIncredibles (yet another great one), and Shark Tale. Those arecurrently my favorites. I haven't seen IceAge II yet either, but mymom's boyfriend saw it in theater :D and thought it was great.

Carolyn wrote: (ina totally different thread)
Hope your back is behaving andthat you aren't having to lean on that beautiful cane of yours toomuch. Take it easy on yourself. Before ya know it,Halloween will be here and you'll have to get things ready. :)

My back is doing very well!! The doctor told me I can stop wearing the brace and I started physial therapy last week.
The hardest part is asking for help instead of tring to do thingsmyself. Especially when it come to bags of Woody Pet or Rabbit Chow.
I LOVE my new cane. I use it all the time. It nice to have something tolean on when needed. And it's so much nicer than the clunkie one theygave me at the hospital, too.

I couldn't believe that they had the Halloween stuff out at the Agway when I went to pick up Woody Pet a couple of weeks ago.
I'm not sure I'll be up to doing a big display this year,besides.....the garage is packed and the Halloween stuff is all the wayat the back. Next year is for sure, though.

~Jim

>>I couldn't believe that they hadthe Halloween stuff out at the Agway when I went to pick up Woody Pet acouple of weeks ago.<<

Hey Jim, they have just started putting all the Christmas stuff out in our Garden Centres :disgust:

jAN

naturestee wrote:
She's lovely! Is that in the new bunny room, by chance?

Thanks! :DShe's such a sweet timid bunnie. She's S'more's baby...about 3 yrs old now.

I took that pic about 6 weeks ago when she wasn't feeling well. I set that NIC pen up in the den so I could keep an eye on her.

The new room is going to be downstairs. MrsD has been working so hardto get the basement cleared out! There's just a few more things to moveout and put away. I'm going to see if I can get the NIC add-ons puttogether and arranged so we can see how thw spacing is going to workout.
I've got pics of the rooms in process, but I have to resize them all.
SOMEbunnie changed the upload setting for the camera/photo program. The pics are coming up poster size!!! :disgust:

Now if I can only figure out how to put the setting back :huh.:camera:crash

`jim

Back