Jessica Rabbit's Film Debut!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaRabbit

Reaction score
http://www.goddesschristine.net/jessica%20stuff/jessica2.MOV

here is little jess entering her film debut, her outfit was provided by Bob Mackey! Well, not really

jessica.jpg

right click the link, and hit "save target as" to save &download. You'll need quicktime to see the movie, it's short, but sureto win some type of award! She'd like to thank the academy......

haha aww that was so cute!!! :) If I ever get adigital camera I'll have to video tape Meg and Peppy and Rahoon! (andwhen the time comes, my dog!)

How's Jessica today? I love that little princess. Everytime I see her,I can't help but picture here with that crown on that MyBunnyLovesMegave her.

She is a living doll. Kiss her for me, right on the tip of that white diamond nose!

-Carolyn

aww thanks. She's bust sucking down massivequantities of water at the moment, but as soon as she's done I'll giveher a big smooch for ya. You are so sweet

I'm glad to hear that Jess is drinking a lot of water. It's one of the most important parts of her diet.

:)

I love that nose!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back