Jessica and Dexter pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mezeta

Reaction score
I noticed last sunday Jess decided to snuggle up to Dexters pen with him right at the side so we decided they might be ready to meet each other properly, we only had them together for tem mins and they got on well so we are going to put them together tomorrow night for 15 mins or so and if they get on well may make it 30 mins. Anyways heres a few pics.

14172.jpg

14167.jpg

14171.jpg

Heres a few cute pics of Dexter

14168.jpg

14170.jpg

And here are a few cute pics of Jess

8112.jpg

8110.jpg

Jess wanted to show off a few of her outfits as well (will get some of Dexter in outfits as soon as he has healed from his abcess removal)

2532.jpg

2533.jpg

2525.jpg

7851.jpg

2427.jpg

2509.jpg

2517.jpg

2518.jpg

sorry for so many pics could decide which I liked the most hehe

Oh gosh! I want Dexter myself! I'm so happy you got him! He's adorable....

She is too :hearts:

Awww!!!! It's about time we had some cute Dexter and Jess pics!

:inlove:

They are so adorable! :DI take it Jess has stopped acting jealous around him now then?

hehe the hats were from a shop over here called Claires accessories, the pumpkin outfit for halloween was actually a babys bib, the pink and brown coat was from a shop here called Next in the pet section (Next is a lot like your Abercrombie and Hollister only Abercrombie and Hollister are better hehe) and the last two the christmas outfit, I made out of a christmas stocking and the pink one with a J on the back I made that out of an old handbag I didn't want hehe. I've got Dexter a little Tuxedo as well its really cute I got it from Pets at Home in the dogs section for a tiny dog, lucky him he will get to dress up too as soon as his neck as healed lol.

Yeah Jess isn't jelous of him anymore which is really good we are going to put them together again for a little while a bit later on today, they have got to go to the vets together tomorrow as well because they both need their vaccinations and nails clipped (bet they will love that hehe)

Latest posts

Back