Jazz and Spazz

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks wax! Tony Montana is really cute! Iactually got the hay holder with the cage. I've seen a couple thoughthat you could get through some stores. I've also seen some greatimprov. hay holders on this site too. The biggest peeve to me aboutthat one though is that it isn't long enough to connect itself to thebase of the cage, so it's easy to knock it and have the hay fall outfrom the bottom.

My lil guys are doing great this morning! Their poos are still nice andround. Looks like no upset tummies! Cilantro = good!:colors:

Well, it's been a couple of days so I figuredI'd get some pics in. Everybunny is doing great! Jazz and Spazz havebeen doing pretty well. I am getting antsy on building them a biggercage, but right now we just can't yet.

Here are some pics from today. I tried the phonebook deal. Jazz seemsvery interested in it! Do you guys just leave the phone book open andthey dig at it or what? I just want to give them more things to playwith while they are out.

feedus.jpg

"Ooo, what's this?" (Spazz)

phonebook.jpg

"There's writing in here. Do I dig at this or what?" (Spazz)

phonebook1.jpg

"Hey Spazz, whatcha lookin' at?" (Jazz looking at Spazz on the phone book)

phonebook2.jpg

"Hey, where you going? I just got on here..."(Jazz to a retreating Spazz)

phonebook3.jpg

"Hey! It's only Andi Kat!.... wuss..." (Jazz)

phonebook4.jpg

"Well... you stay over there while I look at this phone book... s... s...." (Jazz)

phonebook5.jpg

"Next page....." (Jazz)

phonebook7.jpg

"Aha! Salad Makers!... Momma! I want a bunny salad!" (Jazz)

phonebook6.jpg

Your Babies are so adorable.

I leave the phone book opened just like you have it. Butbeware you may end up with a real mess, Daisy Mae chews and digs atit. She can spend a long time digging it up, butshe has so much fun.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Susan - I am not afraid of a little mess. I amOCD when it comes to cleaning their cage! Besides, if the bunnies havefun with it, I'll have fun with it lol! :bunnydance:It isamazing how fast these little guys got into my heart! At first I was alittle hesitant on having bunnies, but now I can't imagine NOT havingbunnies!

Jade - Isn't it sad how big they are getting?? They are still cuterthan ever, but no longer are they the lil guys that came into my hearton Valentine's Day! They've just gotten a little bit bigger!

I can't believe how my lil guys are growing up. Wait a moment, I am noteven sure if they are guys still! LOL! But they are getting sooo cute.Spazz doesn't mind being held now and will just sit with me for as longas needed to get in a good snuggle. Jazz is still antsy about beingheld. I think we named them backwards lol!

Tonight they get another bit of cilantro! They've just been such goodbuns! I think when I return from visiting my family in Kentucky, I'llstart to get them introduced on romaine.

Wow, I've missed the updates and I was sosurprised at how big they are getting. They do grow up sofast! Great pictures, they will be destroying that phone bookbefore you know it. I am constantly cleaning up torn pages.

_________
Nadia

It's been nearly a month since the last update,I know you are looking at houses and just came back from KY, but anynew pictures of the buns? :)

Hopefully I can get to the feed place to get that Timothy hay, I shouldcall him back to confirm and take a few boxes there. I'mrunning low anyhow. Next weekend hopefully we can make thetrek to Michigan to bring that coroplast and some hay. Areyour guys still eating Vita Vittles? I can bring you the 1/2bag we have left. Though after they arefullymature, you'll want to switch them to a Timothy basedpellet.

Maybe we can visit the shelter and look at the buns, see how they are doing and give some pets to well-deserving buns.

Chris

We were just waiting for that bag to get empty.Well, the buns escaped one night and tore a big fat hole in the bag (ofcourse, only the bag with the pellets) and ate quite a bit of it! Theywere out the entire night. I was getting ready for work the next dayand I find a bunny just sitting out in the middle of the living room. Igo "Hey!" and the bun goes "Oops, I've been spotted!" and startsrunning the opposite way. Of course, they did the escape-artist routine3 times later on that week so we've moved their cage so we can see thembetter.

So once these pellets are gone, we are probably going to get sometimothy pellets.

They are getting bigger and bigger. They had grown so much since I hadlast seen them! I was away from them for a good 3 weeks. I am alsocertain that these little guys are actually gals! :colors:I see no guyparts but of course I'll let the vet decide on that.

We are in the midst of putting an offer down on a house we'd like tomove into. After that goes through, I think we will get the bunniesfixed. They've been such sweethearts though! No fighting or anything.They've been super awesome. Of course, I don't want them to get anyforms of cancer from not being fixed, so fixed they'll become!

So, we are all moved into our new home. Jazz is kind of enjoying it, but Andi kat definately has the run of the place and bosses Jazz around every chance she can get. We have Jazz currently stationed in our kitchen. We're trying to figure out where to move her next so she can get out more often. I feel so guilty having her in her cage so much. :shock:

I took down most of the bunny pictures I had earlier in my blog. Sorry guys! My space was running out on my webserver. I'll post new pictures though soon. I hate having to say "soon" "soon" but it's true. It's been pretty busy here over the last month or so. I'm surprised that we are pretty much unpacked! It's amazing!

So I hope to update later. Take care everyone!

Hey there!

Thats awesome that you guys bought a house. Im sure you all love having more space!

So are Jazz and Spazz separated now?

Also, if you want me to fix your missing pictures, feel free to pm me. I can always readd the pics :)

No, they aren't seperated... :( Well, I guess they kind of are... but not by choice.

I wrote this in the other forum when it was up, but I don't think it made the move. Spazz had passed away early June. We buried Spazz in my in-law's backyard in their gardens. Weput a bunny statue over the grave to mark where Spazz is. :( We don't know how Spazz passed, but Jazz seems to be fine. I put a little bunny stuffed animal in her cage (Jazz is a girl teehee) and it seems to keep her company just fine.

Oh my gosh. Im so sorry. I had no idea. :sad:

Let me know if you want me to change the title of this thread, or you could start a new blog if that would be easier.

Rest in Peace sweet girl :pray:

PS. Give Jazz a kiss from me.

I also wanted to mention that if you ever want to get Jazz a friend, Midwest has tons of eligible bachellors right now (lots of lops too if youre partial) ;)

I have the feeling you would ship some to me if I said I was intrestrested.

Haley wrote:
I also wanted to mention that if you ever want to get Jazz a friend, Midwest has tons of eligible bachellors right now (lots of lops too if youre partial) ;)

I don't know if some of you guys know but Jazz went over the rainbow bridge a few months ago - not sure when. Krystalily doesn't know what happened - only the same thing that happened to Spazz happened to Jazz. I found out when I asked her about Jazz a couple months ago. :( Last time I saw Jazz alive was when DH and I went to visit Krystalily and her hubby in their new house last September.

Keep her and her hubby in prayers. Thanks. I think they will update when they can. She's been busy with her job as a first year teacher.

Latest posts

Back