Jack

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheryl those r nice pictures of Jack with his family.
I miss Jack just as much I miss Monsters, it's so hard waking up and realizing she's gone but I know she and Jack are happy hopping around the green fields grazing to their hearts content.

Binky free kids mummy misses u. :'(

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca and Janesta..

Yep i'm sure Jack is happily bouncing around up there with Miss Monsters..and all the other little bunnies.

I was thinking today how my bunnies have done lots of silly things and all the mischievious things they've gotten into..well one night i was cooking tea and i left one of the cupboards slightly open..Jack was hanging out in the kitchen as well..then maybe about 10 mins later i noticed hewas no where in sight so i just assumed he hopped away to join the others,So i close the cupboard and dish up tea.

As me and the kids were sitting at the table we could hear scratching..it turns out i shut Jack in the cupboard...when i opened it up he hopped out and gave me this kinda startled look...the kind of look he gave me one day when Zak stole his carrot lol...such a wonderful memory.

Still just doesn't feel the same without Jack here..

Aw, such sweet pictures. I love your funny stories about Jack. When people ask me why I love rabbits so much, I say it's because they are such comedians. They never fail to do something that makes me laugh, whether it's some high-flying binkies or knocking over something and getting into trouble.

Yep Rebecca..that was so funny and i'm just so glad that i caught it all on video...i just love the look on Jack's face.

Julie...i still miss Jack like crazy..im always picturing his little face and his beautiful eyes looking at me..

Claire..bunnies really are such funny little creatures..they make us fall so much in love with their crazy little antics...Jack had done some silly things in his time...now all i can do is look back and smile and miss my baby boy.

I know i posted this picture in his thread before...but i just love and miss his little face..boy do i ever..

This picture was taken about a couple of weeks before i had to say goodbye and let him go..

181-1.jpg

An older picture of him relaxing on the shelf in my old coffee table which i don't have anymore..

000_0572.jpg

Me to Rebecca...i keep looking at his pictures all the time and just remembering.

I think i have mentioned about his purple blanket in an earlier post..can't remember now..but it's the blanket that i had him leaning against..the purple blanket that you see in the pictures that i firstposted in this thread...well i haven't washed it yet..i cannot bring myself to do it yet...i guess i'm just trying to hold onto him that little bit longer which i know must sound silly..but i will wash it eventually and i will cry when i do it.

I still miss him so much...his disability affected me in many ways..what an awesome little bunny he was.

Hi Cheryl. I absolutely hate looking here as it dredges up so many memories and makes it hard not to get all teary eyed. It'll be two years at the end of this month that Commander Bun-Bun went to the bridge. She was my very first rescue and our first of many. Very stubborn and bossy little girl and really lived up to her name. I have a pair of levi's the she chewed a bunch of holes in and haven't worn them since she passed--just like the blanket, it's one of my last connections. I also have pictures of all my bridge bunnies around the computer so I can look at them and remember how much they brought into my life. Doesn't sound silly at all to me. Hang in there.

Thanks Larry...just like the last connection you have with those jeanswith your Commander Bun Bun is exactly how i feel with that Blanket...i had even used that in his basket when i took him to the vet that morning when i had to say goodbye..as you understand it just holds that very special memory..a memory to hold on to.

It's been almost a month now that i lost him..yet it still feels like yesterday to me..

I know we make special connections with our loved buns. Time seems to stand still once they are gone and all we have left is all the special memories. When you talked about Jack and the cabinet it reminded me of Ted. He used to be able to let himself in but couldn't get out. There was many a time I hunted for awhile before I heard a noise and found him. Keep expecting to see him every time I go into the rabbit's room. The funny thing with Ted is he was a world class sleeper and I always checked to see if he was breathing. I guess it's all the little memories that keep them alive to us and I wouldn't want it any other way. Rest in peace little Jack, we all miss you.

Oh my precious Jack...you have been gone from my life for just over six months now...i cant believe it's been six months already...it doesn't feel that long for me...maybe cause i think of you often...i have never stopped thinking what we went through together...i keep thinking back to the day you stopped hopping..that was the day another piece of my heart broke off..after that dreadful morning at the vet when i had to make that painful decision..i just couldn't stop thinking about you...it was consuming me...i didn't say nothing to anyone i dealt with it on my own.

I could see it in your eyes like you were thinking...mum,why can't i go binky and run around with the other bunnies....but when i would take you outside your eyes just lit up..it was like i could see them sparkling...you always loved it when we spent time outside...i used to feel so bad every time we had to come back inside.

I miss you Jack...and what i went through with looking after a disabled bunny will stay with me forever and ever.

God i loved you so darn much my precious boy.....

Latest posts

Back