I've got my first litter of kits... yay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks gals!! They all have both eyes open now. And they're starting to explore out of the nest. Only one made it over the board blocking them from the main part of the cage. Got half way and couldn't figure out how to get back in. LOL So I helped him/her out. I doubt Hope would have put him/her back. We've got to figure out how to let them explore into the main part of the cage once they master that whole hopping thing. The holes on the bottom of her cage are too big their little "big" feet. LOL Not sure how to do that and yet keep Hope's area clean and tidy. She doesn't have room for a large litter box.... I guess we didn't think that well enough thru when we built the new hutch for her. Hmmmmm

They are just TOOO adorable, a friend of mine that has 2 smaller rabbits currently was talking to me about the giant breed rabbits, I might have to mention I know someone who has a litter of them. hee hee

12 days old and they're not lil mosters yet, Crystal. Maybe Flemish are too laid back to be monsters? LOL

Haha, Angela!! Definitely let your friend know and if she's interested, cool! :) If not, oh well.

I took them all out for "playtime" which turned quickly into nap time. :D They haven't figured out how to hop, they try and go up or straight out, so funny to watch them try. They definitely crawl better than they hop. They seem to scare themselves when they try to hop and then touch a litter mate. Super cute popcorn action then. :)

9 day old pic I forgot to upload showing the size of their huge feet!!

IMG952011031995194951.jpg

12 days old pics.... Baby's Day Out... lol

IMG952011032295172810.jpg

Mouse trying to figure out what they are exactly. She's still clueless and both cats leave them alone, which is nice.

IMG952011032295173915.jpg

Awwww... sibling love....

IMG952011032295174044.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOCUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

IMG952011032295173847.jpg

Thanks, Dave!!

Here's more pics of the little darlings. Including my "monster" little loverboy. He's so sweet and affectionate.

I let them out for about an hour of playtime today and they had alot of fun. Now they know how to hop and are learning to binky, which is adorable. It's like they don't know their back feet are longer than their front feet, so they get carried away and almost sommersault or do head stands. LOL

Selfportrait of me and little loverboy at 15 days old. After he grunted, boxed and told me off. LOL

meloverboy15days.jpg

Monster/loverboy on my bed.

loverboy16days.jpg

Monster/loverboy on the couch.

loverboy15days2.jpg

Group shot, 16 days old. The one at the top is mid hop, so first action shot! LOL

group16days.jpg

3 of them, including loverboy ham stealing the show... hehe

loverboysiblings16.jpg

Bath time.

cleantime16.jpg

Easter basket full of babies. All six are in there! :) I weighed them and they're 4lbs total in the basket.

basketbunnies.jpg

AWWWW, basket full of bunnies in a bigger basket. I'm having so much fun w/ them.

basketbunnies2.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the new pics!!

[align=center]How cute! Thanks for uploading more pics! =D

Oh my goodness...I'm so jealous.

I love the personality of your monster bunny.....I breed for type - but I also consider personality - to me - a bunny like that tends to be a keeper - at least while I watch them grow out to see how they develop.

Thanks everyone!!! No problem sharing them, I'm loving it. :) And I'm glad you're enjoying watching them grow up.

Now I've got four people that have told me I need to keep Monster bunny. He really has quite the personality and I love it. He hops into my lap and then climbs up me for snuggles and kisses in the crook of my neck. Just a doll.

Latest posts

Back