It's official...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
I have completely lost all perspective in regards to the pets (aka "small, furry people").

Not only did I buy and wrap gifts for each of them, in additionto stocking stuffers, I bought gifts for each of my Christine's pets(two bunnies, two birds, and several fish) and am seriously consideringgetting my furkids their own little Christmas tree.

Am I crazy? Perhaps, but it's oh-so-much fun :D

Stockingscropped.jpg

stockings from left to right: four cats (Beeper, Scully,Miko, Stephanie), two rabbits (Rex, Peanut), and two mice (Chuck,Martin)

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Oh too cute. There is nothing wrong with gettingstockings for your furry critters. I got 6 mini stockings for thepiggers, Micheal's first stockings and all of the dogs stockings aswell.

Enjoy stuffing them for Christmas.

:laugh: Only thing missing is the pictures with Santa!!!!

sooooooo when are you getting photos taken ?

Crazy, nah, just one of us.;)Jer and I are making all the bunns a stocking to fill, wrapping theirgifts with sisal rope so they can open them thereselvesandeven taking Otis for pictures with Santa. It is so much fun.

Tina

Pictures withSanta...:ponder: This definitely has potential. And of course, there'salways St. Nicholas' Day (December 6).

Tina, I can't wait to see Otis with Santa:love:

I've also found some cool ideas for decorating the mouse cages(http://www.afrma.org/rmindex.htm), and I'm thinking the rabbits willhave some seasonal decorations as well. I love this time of year!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

hee, not to worry, I've already bought Cookiepresents tooand he will be at the tree with my family onchristmas morning tearing into the presents.

I have a mini-tree up in my bedroom that does afiber-optic light show. I think that I will put their gifts under it onChristmas eve. I would love to hear more about what everyone does fortheir bunnies on Christmas. This is my first Christmas with Devon andAmber, so I would love to start some traditions.

gypsy wrote:
:laugh: Only thing missingis the pictures with Santa!!!!

sooooooo when are you getting photos taken ?
Don't laugh, I'm taking Mocha and Zoey next week for photos with Santa! :embarrassed:

Corky's going next weekend for his pic withSanta too!!!!!Somehow I can see him thinking Santa's beardneeds some grooming! :D

There's lots of places that do it. I'm going tothe local vet clinic who does it as a fund raiser. All proceeds go toan animal rescue group that coincidentally my sister adopted one of herdogs from. It's cute to have pictures like that around and the moneygoes to a good cause.

I've also seen ads for Petcetera doing Santa pictures.

We're getting Otis's done at Petco. Ihaven't been this excited about pictures with Santa since Jer wasyounger. I can't wait.

I am not using any tape when I wrap the bunns presents, I'musing sisal rope so they can open their own presents. Jeremy wants themto open their presents before we open ours.

On Christmas morning we humans will be enjoying cinnamon rollsfresh from the oven and the bunns will have bunny cookies we are makingfor them. While we sip eggnog they will be sipping weak pepperminttea.

Silly I know but we want them to be as mauch a part of it as we are.

Tina

That's what I did last year Dajeti, the onlyproblem... the boys were more interested in getting attention thanplaying! Mocha's stayed in the paper for 2 days, lol.

MBB, I was thinking that would be myluck lol. I'll be all ready with the camera and they won't even opentheir presents. Between hte wrapping paper, sisal and toys, they willdefinitely be busy for awhile.

Tina

slavetoabunny wrote:

And I want a Critter Castle, and some Craisins,,, and ,,,, and someBannannas, and some hay,,, and ,,, and,, and some loo rolls to chew,,,and,,and, and,,,,, Oh I wannna Condo!!

I've tried to be a good bunny all year!!

Latest posts

Back