It's official...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, I am coming to Tina's for Christmas morning :D- warm cinnamon rolls and eggnog mmmmmmm!

I think it's great about giving them stockings and wrapping pressies.I've never wrapped Pernod and Perry's gifts, but now I think I will -last year they spent ages playing with our wrapping paper and boxes.

We are not mad, just very caring ;):D

Jan

LOL Emily...the stockings are just too cute! Imust admit that I've never purchased presents for bunnies before (well,it's been many years since I've been a bunny owner too), but will haveto get Raph and Scooby something special. (I also want to get Raph aset of antlers...not sure how he would take to that ;)) But I havealways bought gifts (and had stockings) for the cats and dog. The catsaren't so much fun to watch; they just look around and sniff, sticktheir tails into the air and walk non-chalantly out of the room. Thedog, however, is a different story. Christmas isn't complete until Kayahas opened her stocking! She knows that there is one for her, and shewill barrel into it face-first, pulling out all of the goodies and thenamassing them around her body (making darned sure those mangy felinesdon't get any cat germs on her treasures). We will actually sit and notopen any of our gifts until Kaya has completed hers.

Santa's little helper (Lassie), and Kaya, the humiliated miniature reindeer:

xmasdogs1.jpg

Awwww, what sweet and oh-so-tolerant puppies :inlove:

When we had a dog, I loved to watch him unwrap his gifts. Oneyear, we wrapped up a soccer ball in layer upon layer of paper. He hadso much fun tearing it apart! :D

For the cats, I've heard that wrapping their gifts in brown paper, oreven an old paper bag, and then rubbing the wrapping with catnip willproduce a most...enthusiastic response:wink:

I do know what it's like to get that blank stare and a slow saunter outof the room. God forbid they show any interest in our hard work andgenerosity
:disgust:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Too cute. Them bubs are adoreable. My neice andnephew had a rottie for years Otis was his name. They had one of themraindeer antlers but with bells on it. They put it on his head and gotone of them red clown nose and put that on him. Oh he looked just likeRudolf and he just sat there.

I also have gotten my pets christmas gifts everyyear since I've had pets.. (when I was younger, I use to save myallowance and beg mom to take me to the pet store to get our catsomething)

Now that I have my own home, it seemed depressing to have just 2stockings up.. so I bought mini stocking for all my rabbits..:Djust a little nuts here.. I love watching them open theirwrapped gifts.. Rexie digs at his then rips it open with his teeth..Sherbie just flips his all over the place.. with the wrapping paperon.. With Snuggles I have to open his for him cause he doesn't reallycare too much about it.. *lol*

Mandy

Well...they have a tree :embarrassed:

It's on top of the rabbits' cage, complete with lights and bows. I'mthinking I might wrap a few presents early and put them under it. I'lltry to get some photos later...

Here it is, the pets' tree:

m14390132.jpg

Latest posts

Back