It's Official, 1 more =6

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a Flemish breeder, just stumbled on him through the ABRA. SO next week I will be getting a new FG (Sandy color) his mom and dad are around 18lbs...YES. The breeder only lives about 1.5 hours from me.....I think I'll call him Otis

I'm so excited, I just cant hide it...I know, I know, I know.....

:pinkbouce: :pinkelepht: :pinkbouce:

WOW! I cant do big bunnies lol they would squish me :wiggle
So i stick to the little bunnies.

But the big ones are very pretty though!!

18 pounds?!?! My Riley flemish is less than half that, and he's hard enough to buy cage stuff for. I can't wait for pics :pinkbouce::pinkbouce:

Really Jeff?? Why??? is there something I need to know RE: cages??? I use nic now and have my cage arranged where the flemish will b on the floor except I have set up a section where he could jump on to a platform. The section I have set up 4 him is on the right in this piture 2 high and 4 long.

Anothernewsetup909.jpg

That's a really great cage you have there! I was just imagining what kind of litter box I would need if Riley were twice his size and I had 2 of him wanting to use it at the same time.

Awww I don't think my flemish will get nearly that big sadly :( Love the setup he'll have for him! I know my giants are super lazy compared to how my dwarfs were. They barely used the second level cept to get closer for pets

The litter box I am using is the bottom of a previous cage it is much larger than a regular litter pan, u can see it in this pic the blue one on the floor. I like it bcuz of the length too, if it doesnt work I can always figure something else out, who knows...I just hope the new guy likes me :) and is more social than a couple of the buns I have. They go the other direction no matter what I have tried :(

The big tubs for storage and what not work great. Cut a hole in them and thier good litter boxes :) and big enough :)

And ya my flemish is a bit shy at first but a lovebug at heart. He tolerates a lot too. Still skittish but thier all different and he definately isnt afraid to stand up to the great dane pup i have

Latest posts

Back