It's my birthday! 1/23

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaevePotter

Reaction score
Yay! Yesterday it seemed unreal, like I couldn'tbelieve it was going to be my birthday already, but I am much moreexcited today.. I really wanted some bunny toys for my birthday but Idon't think my boyfriend ordered them in time :XOh well. Iwill update later in the day with the booty! :bunnydance:Nonot that booty! LOL

Happy 22nd to me! :elephant:

Anyone else feel like holidays sneak up on you now that you are older,and sometimes you have a hard time feeling as special as they used to?

Happy Birthday,:party::balloons:

Wait till you get to be my age, then they really sneak up on you. LOL

Susan:apollo:

:rose::balloons::toastingbuns:wiggleHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :happydance:toast::bouquet::airborne::birthday

Whatcha gonna do on your special day?? :)

Birthday hugs!!

Rosie*

P.S. I think the holidays take on a whole new special anglewhen you have kids. Then you see the magic through theireyes. :)

Happy Birthday!:balloons:

p.s...are you the same MaevePotter from goosemoose?:)

LOL I KNEW I KNEW THAT NAME! Yes I am the samemaevepotter, your user name has been making me go cross eyed, likeisn't that... lol.

Well as for what I will do... I am at school right now bc I have to goto math blah.. but then out at 6 and I am going to go home and make theking crab legs I bought on sale for my birthday! yay!! and make bakedpotatoes, and then me and jason (bf) will meet my mom and dad atapplebees for an appetiser (I love the caso chips and cheese!!) andthen dessert (brownie bites!! yum!) Then we are supposed to go see amovie, but it looks like nothing good is out! Has anyone seen anything?So I will probably have them go bowling with me instead which I reallyenjoy.

Sounds like fun birthday plans! Alot better than my last birthday....I basically sat at Starbuck's anddrank coffee all night;).

Sounds like you have good plans, MaevePotter! :D Have loads of fun!!

And undergunfire...that stinks! Hope your next birthday's better! :D

My husband's is coming up on Sunday...not sure what we're doing yet. :ponder:

Latest posts

Back