Iszy & Pristine: Stories and Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your bunnies are so adorable. :)

I love this picture!

dsc036235xv.jpg

Thank you. :) That is my favorite too. In fact, it's on my desktop. ;)

Why no smiles, Lissa? Such a beautiful family and no smile at all. WHY??

dsc035990cd.jpg

She does look so Pristine here. What aLove. It's a perfect name for her. So Proud andPretty.

-Carolyn

You have a beautiful smile. You should share it with the world. :)

-Carolyn

Pristine is such a hyper little thing.She has totally won my heart over.:inlove: She will jump onthe couch and lay right next to me. Then she'll nudge me (orchew the couch) for a petting session. The way she looks atJason and me just melts my heart. I can stare at her forhours smiling, laughing and silently communicating. I've hadthis connection before with her Aunt Lenci. It's so hard todescribe. I will lay down on the floor and she will run to meand put her head down in front of mine...nose to nose. It'salmost like she's trying to say something to me...something veryemotional. This literally gives me the chills. Iwonder what she is thinking and feeling. I wonder if she's ascurious and intrigued as I am.

Iszy is just a bundle of love. Though she hasn't bonded verywell with me, Jason and Pristine, I can tell by the way she looks at usthat how we feel about her is reciprocated. A mysteriouslittle creature she is. She is content just sitting in hercage watching Pristine from the other side of the room.Weekends when I go outside for my coffee and smoke breaks fromhouse-cleaning, she will prance her way to the door and just stare atme with her big brown eyes. I can't imagineour homewithoutour'lil Isz'. :love:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pristine jumped on the couch last night and landed right on Jason'sface, poking him in the eye withhernails. OUCH!:foreheadsmack:

Let your mind wander when you and Pristine areon the floor. You and she do have a special connection and ifyou just clear your mind, it'll come to you what she's trying tocommunicate with you. As Jane Goodall said, you have to havea close connection in order for the communication to takeplace. You have that, now you just have to free yourself ofpreconceived notions or other people's thoughts about animalcommunication and let her in. Let your automatic thoughtsthrough and you'll be able to understand her facial expressions, herbody language, and her mood and the translation will happen.

Iszy's so funny. She's so independent, until you guys are outof the room or she's at the doctor's office. She's Ms. Coolthe way she plays like she doesn't need you or really care, then isright there at the window looking at you like "Where yagoin?" when you walk outside.What aLittle Phoney!

Jason sure does take some hits from those two. :laugh: I love how the girls stick together in your house.

:highfive:

-Carolyn

Carolyn, their expressions are just so magical,aren't they?! Whoever said that humans were the superiorintelligent species is so wrong. I can't help but feel thatthese creatures know way more than we ever will.The only difference between us and them is that their communication islimited. They know things that we cannot even begin tocomprehend. This is what entices me. As theinferior, I need to know. ;)

Yes, they are amazing, Lissa. As JaneGoodall was saying, China actually warns their people oftornados/hurricanes by watching what the animals are doing.They're senses are so much sharper than ours.

I think that if people could put aside thebarriers theyhaveandobserve the creatures, they'd be amazed athow much they are communicating with us...which is all thetime. I can look at my three and their antics each night andget a different message from them all the time. One reallyrobs themselves of thinking that animals are shallow. Theyfeel love, anger, grief, contentment, happiness, anddepression. I think that's whatmakes people likeyou, others on this forum and Iget so upset when people justdiscard that because the animal can't speak for itself. Thosepeople miss out on the biggest blessings God/Our Higher Power gaveus. Those that do 'get it' though, are touched so deeply andtheir rewards are many.

I know that my rabbits havetaught me a lot about patience,the importance of staying in the moment, being aware ofchanges/stressors, how yelling doesn't work, how deep stress effects usall,being aware of the environment we're in,and somany other lessons.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Those people miss out on the biggest blessings God/OurHigher Power gave us. Those that do 'get it' though, aretouched so deeply and their rewards aremany.
Amen! :bunnyangel:

Your girls are beautiful and so full of character. What sweeties!
You are very pretty too! ( i never smile in pics either!) You have a very beautiful family!

I have been enjoying your conversation aboutrabbits (animals) and the deep connections we can have withthem. It's so true and so amazing. I've alwaysthought they must know more than we do. Maybe humans are moreintelligent, but knowledge and understanding are much more thanthat. I remember when my nephews were first born and I heldthem in my arms, I felt overwhelmed with the feeling that they, beingso new, were much closer to God than I ever will be in mylifetime. I believe that's how it is with animalstoo. They know things that our adult human minds often missout on.

I seriously can't imagine life without animals. I just don't know what I'd do without them!

doodle wrote:
Iremember when my nephews were first born and I held them in my arms, Ifelt overwhelmed with the feeling that they, being so new, were muchcloser to God than I ever will be in my lifetime. I believethat's how it is with animals too. They know things that ouradult human minds often miss out on.

I seriously can't imagine life without animals. I just don't know what I'd do without them!

Couldn't agree more, Doodle!

-Carolyn

Back