Iszy had to be put to sleep. :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I missed this this morning. It's so sad, although not entirely unexpected. She was having her problems, it's just so sad the last fix was just a temporary one.

You did her a kind service. Living in constant pain is no way to live at all.

But yeah, it still s*cks. :(

Iszy's in a happier place, and dear Lenci will beeven happier withthe company.

There are two sweetbunny spirits to cherish as you remember how they enhanced your life -- and you, their's -- in this world.

So sorry for your loss. :saddened

sas :(and the warren :bunny5:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5

Oh, Lissa...I'm so sorry :bigtears:

Iszy had such a wonderful life. There's not much more a bunny could ask for than to be so well cared for and to be loved to completely and unconditionally.

Iszy and Lenci will always be a part of the Rabbit's Only family :rainbow:

Binky free, sweet girl :bunnyangel:

My thoughts and prayers are with. I had to put down my beloved cat Skyler of six years in 2004. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I stayed with him through his final moments and while it was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever been through I am happy I was there during his last few moments and coould comfort him what I could. I know your little Iszy is happy you ended his pain and is watching over you from above. I sometimes still feel my skylers prescence and I know he is the one who brought me to find my siamese Casper who is exactly like Skyler was ( just like a teddy bear that you can pick up and carry around and lay on) for my two girls. He was a treasure waiting to be found and I know skyler helped our paths cross. Big Hugs to you. Binkie free Iszy :hug1:bunnyheart

My heart goes out to you, Lissa. You've been on my mind all weekend and all day.

You gave Iszy a wonderful life of comfort and security. She was able to come into her own. Be very proud of that. In the end, you saved her from suffering. You did the most humane thing that could be done.

With deepest sympathy,

-Carolyn

14042.jpg

Rainbows :pink iris:

I'm so sorry, Lissa. I can't imagine how you're getting through this.

Please remember what a luck Bun Iszy was to have you. You were the best bunny mommy that she could have hoped for. And the decision you made when she was in so much pain, just proves how much you love her.

Binky free Iszy!

Lissa,

I am so sorry to hear about Iszy getting sick. I really do know where your coming from with the choice of having to let her go. I had to put my bunny Luv to sleep about a month ago.. It was very depressing.. Binkie free Iszy.

Cristy

Lissa,

I understand how heartbreaking it is to have to make a decision to end a loved one's life of pain. Especially when our beloved pets try to hard to not let us see they hurt. We had to put my hubby's dog to sleep 2 weeks ago after 15 1/2 long yrs...it was so tough. Time will make the pain dull and the memories sweeter. You did litle Iszy a service and she went over the Rainbow Bridge in a dignified way. That was the best you can do.

<<<<HUGS>>>>>>

~Denise and Trixie

Latest posts

Back