Issues with trust practices (long post)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also have dishes that clamp onto pen/cage bars, if you find a ceramic crock doesn't work well. I've had some very determined rabbits, that managed tipping over heavy ceramic crocks.

If you think it might be better to look for a different rabbit vet and you have the option available to you to look around, I would suggest doing that. Nothing worse than going to a vet you don't trust or is incompetent. It took me 3 tries before I found one I liked and trusted. First one was recommended by someone I know, but I detested that vet. Very condescending, combined with me knowing more about rabbit health than the vet, was not a good combination. The next vet was actually a really good rabbit vet, but had a tendency to significantly drive up costs unnecessarily. The vet I ended up with had a decent amount of rabbit knowledge, but also good at working with me to come up with the best treatment plan for my rabbits. It definitely can be quite a challenge to find a good rabbit vet.

https://wabbitwiki.com/wiki/Choosing_a_rabbit_veterinarian
[URL
Just bought one. They don't fit my cage bars. The plastic parts keep sliding through. Bars are horizontal and a little wide. Definitely wouldn't put a rate in this cage.

Thanks for the tip though. I'll just get ceramic dishes.

Just bought one. They don't fit my cage bars. The plastic parts keep sliding through. Bars are horizontal and a little wide. Definitely wouldn't put a rate in this cage.

Thanks for the tip though. I'll just get ceramic dishes.
If you run into issues with the ceramic bowls you can always modify the clamp for the other type of bowls. Slat of wood or plastic, or washers might work. Otherwise, you could just bear it in mind when you create your diy habitat.

Back