Is this bunny cheap?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I'm in Los Angeles but the shelter I work with has 3 lionhead buns for adoption; I am betting money that one in your area would have one too - check petfindser and than just the local animal control/pound. Good luck and thanks for thinking of a rescue bun.:)

And if you exhausted all those resources then go ahead and contact breeder if its really the breed you want, get it.

Lionheads are hard to find as they are still a rare breed, they aren't recognized by ARBA yet, but soon they will be. Then they should be easier to find.

I have a lionhead mix doe and I found her on craigslist. You want to be careful with craigslist though because there are a lot of people with sick animals. Some breeders do use craigslist. There was one breeder that I got Prince from that was on craigslist. As long as they obey the rules they can use the site.

$25 is a good price for a rabbit. I paid $15 for Sweetie and $55 for Prince. Prince is a purebred.

I'm not sure where middletown is? Close to the PA border? I can tell you all sorts of places close to Philadelphia. I'm going to the SE PA and DE chapter of the HRS tomorrow for speed dating for my girl.

Ya bout an hour and a half away my grandma lives in stroudsburg Pennsylvania so even if I could find a breeder near there I'm able to spend alot of time here so if u know of anybody it would be highly appreciated

I'm not sure what area of NY you are in exactly, or what areas you travel through to get to your grandma in PA. But I generally have a pet bunny or two available and I am located closer to Harrisburg, PA. If you decide to go the breeder route, I may be able to help you out with a bunny or even help you find another reputable breeder. I don't know of any right in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area but I also only really know of breeders with my breeds. So a Google search may bring something up.

Ya I've been doing google searches which is why its weird I haven't found anything who knows maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but I'll def give you a shout when it's time to look for my bun still got a contract I have to sign an agree to with my parents so soon

Ok, just let me know if you need help locating someone. :) I agree that pet stores and feed stores may not be the best outlet for pets. A breeder or rescue will be able to give you more background about each bunny, their temperament, health, condition, etc. So that is usually the best route to go. :)

ok so i took my mom by the feed store just so i could show her exactly how cute and soft lionheads are since thats the breed i want so after some research i knew what i should look for to see if the buns were healthy so i checked eyes and nose and all seemed well my mom checked their ears and they were totally clean and even their fur was nice and brushed cage seemed cleaned and no offensive smells i talked to a lady and she has the breeders info and stuff i even held a bunny and though he tried to get outta my hands once he soon calmed down and hung out in my arms they about 2 months old she said dont know seemed to have checked out with me its been bout 2 weeks and though a rabbit was adopted none were added and they all had a sweet huge cage anything else i should be aware of?:lookaround

Latest posts

Back