Is this a Flemish Giant?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jujub793 wrote:
don't know if she's a flemmish but i do know she is cute as all get out!!

[align=center]Lol, she says thanks XP

I still think she's a flemmie :) She is super duper adorable :D

nochoramet wrote:
I still think she's a flemmie :) She is super duper adorable :D

[align=center]Me too :biggrin:

She says thank you :)

She's a lil troublemaker! :rollseyes

She probably might have something in the bloodlines a while back, but still looks like a flemish. Like our girl! And yes, our flem is still a troublemaker. She's getting better with age though lol

nochoramet wrote:
She probably might have something in the bloodlines a while back, but still looks like a flemish. Like our girl! And yes, our flem is still a troublemaker. She's getting better with age though lol

[align=center]Yeah =D
I'm so not used to her behavior, all of my buns have been sooooo well behaved for the most part and i got them all a bit older so it's a little overwhelming ._.

Lol! It's just because she's young. She's got a ton of energy to burn. As she gets older she'll calm down. Especially since she's already spayed!

[align=center]Yeah XD I've never had a bun this young! I can't wait.. XD

We got Blackie at about 9-10 weeks old and she was a troublemaker for a while! She peed on the couch and us every time she got up there but you couldn't keep her off it. She broke behind the TV and chewed the wires to the internet router, she pooped everywhere, she got into rooms that she wasn't supposed to get into and chewed wires there, she got behind the deep freeze and chewed wires there. But now she's too big to do all of the above (besides the couch, and she doesn't pee now) and she's a lot lazier too. So Nala will grow out of it :D

[align=center]Aww =)
Wow she sounds like such a troublemaker! I'm taking lengths to make sure Nala doesn't do that bad of stuff! I find it difficult enough with her peeing outta the litterbox!! Can't wait until she grows outta it.. lol

[align=center]Here are some pictures of her sister:

MI12018870331-3-x.jpg

MI12018870331-2-x.jpg

MI12018870331-1-x.jpg

They look nearly identical. She's slightly bigger and slightly a different shade of orangey/tan than Nala though.

Also- I did NOT take these pictures! They are from her adoption page on GLRS's site!

She's cute too! She kind of looks manly though lol Nala is a lot cuter and girly looking.

[align=center]Yeah she is =)
Haha, that's a very true statement.. XD

[align=center]Yes she is <3 I LOVE her huge feet! =D When she hops it sounds like she's stomping XD Angry bunny~? XD

Latest posts

Back