Is my rabbit a girl?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesy

Reaction score
I got Charlie when he was too young to tell and now he's too furry to tell and he hasn't been to the vet yet. But Charlie and my sisters bunny who is a girl hang out and when they go near eachother buttercup who's the older girl just grooms Charlie like she's "his" mom does this mean Charlie is a girl because there is nothing sexual happening? I dont want them to breed by any means! I watch them when they hang out in case he is a boy but I want him to have company. Does this mean Charlie is a girl?

When i was unsure of what sex Pippin was (breeder confused me), i looked for vids on youtube and it was a great help. I was able to sex him myself. ^.^ However it was much easier for me because his testies descended when he was 10 weeks so it was obvious. If they haven't descended then it will be harder.

Here's a really helpful vid that shows you how to do it.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/rES2L6ZYqsc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

A good way to tell the sex of a rabbit is

Girl: taco
Boy: doughnut

If you can get a pic of your bunny's private area, we may be able to help you sex your bunny.

jeanluc_pippen_merry wrote:
When i was unsure of what sex Pippin was (breeder confused me), i looked for vids on youtube and it was a great help. I was able to sex him myself. ^.^ However it was much easier for me because his testies descended when he was 10 weeks so it was obvious. If they haven't descended then it will be harder.

Here's a really helpful vid that shows you how to do it.
That is a very good video!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back