Introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely agree. :)

It's because we care that we offer advice, Hun. We love you and your babies. :)

naturestee wrote:
Nes wrote:
If anyone know of a vet that will spay/nuter cheap in ontario let me know!!

Like I said in the other thread, just call the shelter that's closest to you. If they don't have a low cost spay/neuter program, they'll know who does. All it takes is one phone call. I recommend getting the dog spayed too if you haven't already.

One thing I would like to point out is that even if the pet store seems to be pretty responsible, you have no choice who the animal goes to. Are you sure they're able to pick up on things like "I'm buying this bunny for my grandkid for when she visits me." That's where two of my buns came from- a grandfather trying to be nice to his grandkid who was an absolute jerk to his animals.:mad: Actually, getting an animal for a kid at all is bad. Do they spay/neuter the rabbits or is there a chance that your unplanned rabbits are making more unplanned rabbits?

So, for the new litters try looking for homes on your own first. No-kill shelters should be a last resort, and pet stores should not be used even if you think they are responsible. You don't have a choice where those animals end up, and at least the shelter employees/volunteers are there for the animals, while many pet store employees I have met are there to pay the bills.

Latest posts

Back