Introducing Petey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have no clue when she'll be fixed!:(..my momis scared to have it done because she doesn't want her to get hurt, butshe knows that it will help her to...so she just wants to be sure aboutit first...it took meweeks to talk her into getting anotherbunny..also i get out of school in a few weeks so we'll probably get itdone after that because my mom will feel better about it if i can stayhome and look after her...peapoo and petey are our little babies!:)

i keep reading that if your going to bond two bunnies you should switchtheir cages everyday...should i do that? and if so when should i startthat?

You could do that, as long as their cages are set up relatively the same. Otherwise they could get confused.

Another idea would be to switch their mats, or put a towel in there toswitch. You can do that any time, as long as you monitor them closelyto make sure everything is hunky dory.

well peapoo's used to both cages, so i think shewould be fine with it... pretty much the only time they arein their cages is when i'm at school.when i get home its bunny playtimefor them! one goes in the bathroom and one goes in the bedroom..so ithink they would be fine... i guess i'll probably start doing that

also...peapoo likes to play outside a lot... iwas thinking that maybe petey would like it to, but i wasnt sure how todo it without stressing him out...and i also wanted to wait until he'ssettled in... any ideas/suggestions?

I think being outside is very natural to them. Pebbles loves it.
You could try putting Petey on the lawn with the top half of his cage over him so he is secure.

Here is my link to when I had a bunny friend staying with Pebbles for 2 weeks.
There is one picture showing Cocoa in the cage top being outside.
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=9548&forum_id=6&page=5

Rainbows! :)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I think being outside is very natural tothem. Pebbles loves it.
You could try putting Petey on the lawn with the top half of his cage over him so he is secure.

Here is my link to when I had a bunny friend staying with Pebbles for 2 weeks.
There is one picture showing Cocoa in the cage top being outside.
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=9548&forum_id=6&page=5

Rainbows! :)
oh yeah, i remember reading over thatnow. i guess i'll take him out this wknd or this wk sometime..dependingon the weather here...its been kind of cold outside:(

Latest posts

Back