Introducing Petey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peapoo_bunny

Reaction score
well, today we drove to the shelter to look atbunnies. we got there and there were three to chose from..two of themwere not very friendly, and one was kind of messy. the other was reallysweet and cute..so long story short we ended up bringing him home withus:D. This is Petey. He's a neutered lop, and he's at least 5 monthsold. Im not sure what kind of lop he is..he's a little bigger thanpeapoo and he's fuzzier than her to, so maybe a mini lop? or a holland?i dont know.. but he is REALLY sweet!!!

Petey019.jpg

Petey013.jpg

Petey004.jpg

Petey003.jpg

Petey016.jpg

Petey020.jpg

Petey014.jpg

he is so cute!

i am trading Boogie for a holland lop male, he is all black, i couldn'tsee the pic of the black one very well, but when i get him i will postpic...

he got partial pedigree, his momma got full pedigree, the daddy don't have pedigree but he is full holland lop, i seen the pic,

your petey looks like the little black one's momma

angieluv wrote:
OMG cute..you made a great choice...Peapoo and Petey..what asweetie..I think that he's a mini-lop. I told you you'd getone:wink:
thanks:D! lol, yeah i kind of new i was coming homewith one to...i crammed the cage in the back of the car just incase:wink:

cheryl13 wrote:
Ohhhh Wow,what a gorgeous little boy he is:inlove:

cheryl
he was SO adorable and sweet i just couldn't leave him there!! and hewas already neutered and micro chipped...i was shocked that they onlycharged me $30:shock:

*edit* oh and he's already litterbox trained! hurray!!!:bunnydance:

how could anybody turn that down?! theshelter found him (cage and all) outside all alone...how could someoneabandon him??!!!!:mad:

im going to keep him and peapoo separated for awhile, but ealier when iwas fixing peapoo's cage she got out and ran straight to the bathroomwhere he is:shock:... i went running in there after her..she completelyignored him:ponder:.smelled him and hopped away..i hope they will likeeach other later and that everything goes well!!:)

peapoo_bunny wrote:
cheryl13 wrote:
OhhhhWow,what a gorgeous little boy he is:inlove:

cheryl
he was SO adorable and sweet i just couldn't leave him there!!and he was already neutered and micro chipped...i was shocked that theyonly charged me $30:shock:
he really does look sweet,wow and he was $30 plus neutered and micro chipped,now thats pretty good

Ohhh and you got a handsome little guy to go with it:D

cheryl

cheryl13 wrote:
he really does look sweet,wow and he was $30 plus neutered and micro chipped,now thats pretty good
yeah thats what i thought! its going to cost a lot more than that to get peapoo spayed! lol:D

peapoo_bunny wrote:
cheryl13 wrote:
yeah thats what i thought! its going to cost a lot more than that to get peapoo spayed! lol:D
yeah,but at least it will all be worth it in the end ;)

cheryl

oh that was an accident..lol.. it might beawhile before they're introduced...i'm not sure...but whenever it is iam definately going to be careful and take it slow:D

peapoo_bunny wrote:
how could anybody turn that down?! the shelterfound him (cage and all) outside all alone...how could someone abandonhim??!!!!:mad:

im going to keep him and peapoo separated for awhile, but ealier when iwas fixing peapoo's cage she got out and ran straight to the bathroomwhere he is:shock:... i went running in there after her..she completelyignored him:ponder:.smelled him and hopped away..i hope they will likeeach other later and that everything goes well!!:)
aww i just dont know how someone could do that,just dump their petcause they have had enough of it,and why do these kinds of people justdump them on the door step of a shelter?are they to ashamed to showtheir face?hmmmm..some people can be so cruel without thinkingsometimes :?,anyway im happy that he has a good home now where he willbe loved .

Heres to peapoo and petey may they have a happy bunnyship forever

cheryl

Latest posts

Back