intorducing my flemmie!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So vet said everything is fine except she has ear mites :( he gave the first dose in his office then i give the second dose of meds in 2 weeks. I also asked about hay and he said maybe she was never taught to eat hay which I was also thinking but didn't know if that was a learned behavior or not. So three weeks from now if she hasn't learned on her own I'll be letting her out to watch peeta and Polly. Not going to start bonding but I'll let her see them through the pen.

Everybody was freaking out over how big she was. It was too funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

What a lovely girl and I like the name Harper. I do love flemmies, their size just amazes me, two of mine are tiny in comparison and I love those long ears. Hope she recovers from the ear mites and look forward to more of her.

Thanks! I love that she is my little lap bunny, peeta is too hyper to sit in my lap and Polly doesn't like to be picked up, haper is good with both.

Does the hay thing seem plausible?

harper got to run around today bc her litter habits have become pretty good but right when she got out i guess she decided she needed to mark territory on the carpet and the dog bed. :/ guess she will only get let out in the kitchen.

So I let Harper out in the kitchen and blocked off the stairs with 2 laundry baskets I thought it'd keep Harper from going upstairs but apparentaly not. Lots of poop and pee for me to clean up and peeta got a bloody nose through the gate. I'll have to use panels to block it off next time.

Latest posts

Back