Indianapolis Breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know this guy? I know he's a registrar, and I know he's a secretary or something for the American Chinchilla club(local probably) in the Indianapolis area.

I bought my v-lops from him back Nov. 7th, Elizabethtown, KY show. I've got my show report back already, and still no pedigrees for the V-Lops. I understand it's a busy time of year, I'm just worried about not getting the Pedigrees in the long run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I would love to be able to exchange babies with other V-Lop breeders for different bloodlines next spring.

I'll look online see what I can find in that area.

Next time you buy buns, make sure you get the pedigree handed too you with them. Most the people from the show when I asked about them they pulled out pedigrees to show me their background, thats so odd he didnt have them.

I'll do some searching

I know he wasn't judging that day and to reply to the get the peds then, He had rushed out the door that day and forgot them. I am usually a very trusting person and I knew I could try to track him down online, but so far I haven't gotten very far.
Pam, I will try to check Tom Berger out farther, see if it was him. Thanks!!

PS I know it's not Marvin Richardson- that was his cheif 'rival' at the show.

I just got an email back from Tom Berger, it was not him. SO I thanked him for his time and I think I might email Richardson and ask him who was the other guy, THat might help I guess.

Hi! I happen to have this guy's contact on hand actually. His name is Herman Young, hes a register and breeds A Chins & v-Lops. I do believe this is your guy.

His phone is 1812-339-0040
His e-mail is [email protected]

He takes a while to reply usually though so I would try his phone.
When/If you breed your V-Lops please let me know, I am super intrested in getting a pair!

Hope that helped.

That's the guy I emailed!! LOL. I emailed the show secretary and asked her if she could help me. LOL. And yes I have bred the pair, on Christmas.
Someone else has some V-lops and we were talking about exchanging babies for 'new' bloodlines into our V-lops.

Glad I could help,
and if you can pm or e-mail me when they are old enough to tell quality that would be great. What varieties do you have?

blue and broken blue adults. I do remember him telling me he got the blue otu of torts, so I've got a few color possibilities behind them. I'm seriously hoping for a blue tort like my old buck Ears. I'll have to keep you in mind, she's due Jan 24th. Let's hope!

Latest posts

Back