Indianapolis Breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know this guy? I know he's a registrar, and I know he's a secretary or something for the American Chinchilla club(local probably) in the Indianapolis area.

I bought my v-lops from him back Nov. 7th, Elizabethtown, KY show. I've got my show report back already, and still no pedigrees for the V-Lops. I understand it's a busy time of year, I'm just worried about not getting the Pedigrees in the long run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I would love to be able to exchange babies with other V-Lop breeders for different bloodlines next spring.

I'll look online see what I can find in that area.

Next time you buy buns, make sure you get the pedigree handed too you with them. Most the people from the show when I asked about them they pulled out pedigrees to show me their background, thats so odd he didnt have them.

I'll do some searching

Is it judge Tom Berger? His phone number and email are on the ARBA site. He has American Chins.

I know he wasn't judging that day and to reply to the get the peds then, He had rushed out the door that day and forgot them. I am usually a very trusting person and I knew I could try to track him down online, but so far I haven't gotten very far.
Pam, I will try to check Tom Berger out farther, see if it was him. Thanks!!

PS I know it's not Marvin Richardson- that was his cheif 'rival' at the show.

I just got an email back from Tom Berger, it was not him. SO I thanked him for his time and I think I might email Richardson and ask him who was the other guy, THat might help I guess.

Hi! I happen to have this guy's contact on hand actually. His name is Herman Young, hes a register and breeds A Chins & v-Lops. I do believe this is your guy.

His phone is 1812-339-0040
His e-mail is [email protected]

He takes a while to reply usually though so I would try his phone.
When/If you breed your V-Lops please let me know, I am super intrested in getting a pair!

Hope that helped.

That's the guy I emailed!! LOL. I emailed the show secretary and asked her if she could help me. LOL. And yes I have bred the pair, on Christmas.
Someone else has some V-lops and we were talking about exchanging babies for 'new' bloodlines into our V-lops.

blue and broken blue adults. I do remember him telling me he got the blue otu of torts, so I've got a few color possibilities behind them. I'm seriously hoping for a blue tort like my old buck Ears. I'll have to keep you in mind, she's due Jan 24th. Let's hope!

Latest posts

Back