In love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zyzra

Reaction score
So i decided to let my two rabbits meet yesterday through a fence. They each have their own pens, and i put them both next to eachother but put a fence between them so that they could just sniff at eachother a bit. They seemed pretty interested in eachother....would come sniff at eachother then run away and then come back. So i left them for a little bit and came back...and inside Ryuks cage (the boy) i see the girl Frog sitting there. And Ryuk was just laying down outside of his cage. She had jumped over the 3 foot fence to get to him! And took over his cage! (i guess we know who the queen is hehe) Luckily neither had any injuries and seemed to be getting along just fine. So i decided to take away the fence in the middle and observe them a bit. There was no fighting. Ryuk tried to hump her once but she ran away and that was it. I filled both their bowls with some food and they both ate out of the same one lol. Of couse i will seperate them again when i am not there to observe them until i am sure that they will be ok together...but they seem to be bonding really quick!

Zyzra wrote:
She had jumped over the 3 foot fence to get to him! And took over his cage! (i guess we know who the queen is hehe)

Haha you go girl!

And yes what a wonderful start to a very long love affair...hopefully

Zyzra wrote:
She had jumped over the 3 foot fence to get to him! And took over his cage! (i guess we know who the queen is hehe)

Haha you go girl!

And yes what a wonderful start to a very long love affair...hopefully

Latest posts

Back