I'm so glad I adopted her :3 she makes my life better!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My Goodness, I think your Snowflake is getting prettier every day. I love the picture of her on the towel.

She's a real sweetie. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Susan:)

Your bun is beautiful! I feel the same way as you do. My bun has added such joy to my life. I actually post a lot less than I would like to since I don't want to drive everyone here crazy. I could talk about him all day.

Adorable bunny, and I love the story! God totally made a unique way for me to get each and every one of my bunnies, and its amazing looking back at it~

I was also not a "rabbit person" so to speak until my husband talked me into getting a bunny. We fell in love with her instantly at the pet store and are bunny crazy now! Your Snowflake is beautiful!

Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. Enjoy parenthood!

Snowflake is absolutely adorable. Congrats!!! People dont think rabbits make good pets, but all rabbit slaves know that is not true. Bunnies make your life so much better :)

Aren't bunnies the best? I love my Agnes and I think mymfriends and family think I'm nits :) but they don't understand the joy they bring to your life.

Congrats she is a cutie!

Latest posts

Back