I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, Peanut is so cute :) Having so many bunnies is hard work and does take up space but I love every single one of them :)

Steph we both have rabbits named Peanut! Some people told me it was a stupid name, but I love it. By the way everyone has very beautiful bunnies :)

Wow these are some cute bunnies. We got a new one yesterday to add to the family. She's a rescue bunny.

This is Boe, and we're pretty crazy about her.

(Maybe we should have named her Two-Face, or Harvey Dent.) HA!

20150706_125040-2-2.jpg

Steph we both have rabbits named Peanut! Some people told me it was a stupid name, but I love it. By the way everyone has very beautiful bunnies :)

The funny thing is when I bought peanut they told me he was a girl! Then when I was looking to see if he was "spayed" I found two little "peanuts" hahaha! So even though he ended up being a boy the name still was able to fit for him :)

Just a few black and white pics. from guitar practice. Frost likes sitting on my daughter's lap while she does her alternate picking exercises. The guitar is not plugged in when the bunnies are in the room (too loud).

And Sasquatch is sitting in the kitchen, taking it all in.

20150709_093205-2.jpg

20150708_152612-2.jpg

20150709_090529-1-2.jpg

Back