I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe i gotta take my baby outside sometime! He just doesn't like his harness

omg, SO many cute bunnies!! <3

I love taking a ton of pics of my Lucky... and that started before I even owned him! He is a rescue bunny. I found him in my garden in July. I have no idea how old he is... he was pretty small when I found him. I think he is only a few months... maybe about 4 or 5? No idea what breed he is either...

The first picture is when I found him in my garden July 12. Sorry it's blurry... I wasn't expecting to see a bunny pop out of the garden like he did! It was love at first sight- for both of us! After not being able to find anyone who lost a bunny, I adopted him! My very first bunny. He is SUPER friendly and calm. He warmed up to me and my dog Ginger basically the day he came in. He has only been with me for about a month now. Sometimes when I pet him, he just flops over on his back or side so I can pet his tummy. The picture of him on his back is when he just got a brand new type of hay which he loved. Made him super happy filling his tummy that he put himself up and fell asleep in the cage.:hearts:

First.jpg

bunnyflopcuddle.jpg

bunnyfloppet.jpg

newhay.jpg

IMG_7210.jpg

IMG_7717.jpg

Last edited:
That is such a good story and he is SO adorable!! It's funny how they can know to come to the right people, like he knew he was home &#9786;&#65039;

Soooo cute! I love the story and I love the one picture of him laying down on his back! It's so adorable!!

Latest posts

Back