I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get enough of these bunnies 😁 Bruno looks so much like one of my little guys!! Minus the ears of course. View attachment 15318

I'm assuming that your bun is a Rex because Bruno is actually a mix between a mini Rex and a lop! That's why his ears are very long and they will just keep growing and he is very soft like the velveteen rabbits themselves! I think Bruno is very cool because mixes take two generations to get right and because he is very sweet! Does anyone else have a mix rabbit?

I'm assuming that your bun is a Rex because Bruno is actually a mix between a mini Rex and a lop! That's why his ears are very long and they will just keep growing and he is very soft like the velveteen rabbits themselves! I think Bruno is very cool because mixes take two generations to get right and because he is very sweet! Does anyone else have a mix rabbit?

Lol yes he is! My females mother was supposedly a mini Rex (which she could have been and she just didn't have the Rex fur) and her father was a huge beautiful Rex but neither her or her litter mates had the Rex fur. Then I had a super accidental litter with my male who I believe is a satin but I can't be positive and got this little guy 😊. Four of the babies had that long silky hair like the father, then there was one who had longer, really rough fur, then this guy who was the runt and bald for the first two weeks of his life! Then he finally got fur and it was super short and felt like sand paper, I was really worried about him for a while there lol. I named him Toad cuz that's what he looked like hopping around with all the other fuzzy ones 😂. Then his fur started to get kind of curly, then super soft. Then the gray one that had the rough fur at 8 weeks old practically overnight got sooo soft and got the Rex fur! I NEVER wanted to breed them, but it was so cool to see them all grow differently and look like the different parents/grandparents. And of course their little personalities 😁
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1434631042.997201.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1434631062.456360.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1434631079.815304.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1434631190.421391.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1434631283.501157.jpg

After a 2 1/2 hour bunny 500 this morning, he's all tuckered out.

20150618_121827_zpslbxqhcjg.jpg

20150618_120021_zpswae7nccj.jpg
20150618_120934_zps50tzqye6.jpg

Sorry for double posting, I couldn't figure out how to edit my last post.

I found some pictures of my late Luke's exploration of our half finished cat tree, which was of course lots of fun! The cat with him is Katy, and she was great, they became good friends.

I have more in my multitude of pictures on my computer if you don't mind me sharing pics of him. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back