I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Meet Snickers we rescued him He was someone's inplus buy back in April as a Easter gift for his stepd-daughter from what I no this guy was trying to find a home for him and couldn't and was about to set this lil guy free so a friend messaged me asking if I wanted a baby bunny how could I not take him Never buy a rabbit as a Easter gift they are sweet loving smart pets.. And to top it off they thought he was a she Now I have to get him fixed which I can't afford but I have no choice my Lola isn't fixed and I can't have baby buns tuning around SNICKERS never had toys or hay and wasn't even aloud to run free He has adjusted wondfully but he is still on the shy side .

View attachment 1470772897581.jpg

View attachment 1470772915032.jpg

View attachment 1470772937902.jpg

@steph66419 my Lola is over weight to and I put her on a diet plus I cut back on her feed only given her 1/4 cup twice a day one mid morning and one at night she would get upset if I didn't give it to her at bed time and only two plate of greens and and no more clover flowers I think that's how is gains her weight

@steph66419 my Lola is over weight to and I put her on a diet plus I cut back on her feed only given her 1/4 cup twice a day one mid morning and one at night she would get upset if I didn't give it to her at bed time and only two plate of greens and and no more clover flowers I think that's how is gains her weight

Haha! They love those clovers! Peanut is on a tablespoon of pellets twice a day and lettuce twice day. I feel so bad! I used to give him wayyy more pellets than that. I feel so bad!

Back