I'm not sure what to do...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I din't know it was actually possible but I just got introuble for something someone else did.

Like I said, we're ordering chinese- I don't know why, I could of madedinner .. - because HE wanted it. I asked for my spicy thing and she said no. Then I said, 'Well i'll pay for it' and she said no again. She said ' you don't have money '. I told her I had my christmas money.. and she said okay. Okay, they all got to chose what they wanted. I dont eat all that 'Wonton' crap. It discusts me. So I asked for that , it's a 5$ thing and I have to pay for it. It's not my fault I don't eat their look on food. Their mad that I ' Can't accept it and be happy'.

:grumpy:

Oh and, thanks guys for letting me just rant.

ETA : If it was his idea, shouldn't HE be paying.

I'm going CRAZY.

Since he got here with his son all his son does is play his Wii on my tv. With volume at 80%. Okay so that was okay yesterday afternoon. Then we were going to watch indianna jones the new one. Okay, I wanted to see it and the son had alrready seen it. It comes on and it's french. I don't understand french. I asked them if they could change it and they said no, thats how the son wanted to watch it. He already watched it and I din't. I went to bed after I stomped around and bickerd.

This morning, I woke up and it smelled like Mcdonalds. I look around and no bag so I thought it was just the pie in the oven and I was to tired to smell. Well it kept smelling like it so I asked why it did. They said they ate McDonalds for breakfast. I checked in the fridge then said ' Wheres mine ? ' and he (moms bf) said ' You snooze you lose ' :X

I Have a horrible headache, sitting on the couch with my laptop because when i'm in my room they call me anti-social. Even though I do have a headache and want to lay down. He's playing his Wii... it was at 10% volume and you can hear it clearly.. and he grabbed the remote from the table and put it up, alot. After saying I had a migraine. I said ' Can you turn it down'. ' No, I can't hear it' Well I wonder why you cant hear.. you're going freaking deaf from it being so danm loud.

So i'm sitting here, bad migraine...TV blaring..

Oh,

Forgot to mention. Since erlier.. Sparky has had his Muzzle and leash on. My mom's bf's son moves fast and keeps poking him while he sleeps , so sparky turns around and bites. He moves quick in any insatance and it scares sparky who was kicked by a kid the same size as him .

I feel bad for him, I want to bring him in my room but i'll just be anti-social..

He is ahorrible horrible man :X

I want to come and physically hurt him for what he's doing to you and your family.

I'm so sorry Brandy.

Hopefully others on here will come by soon and post something that may be helpful.

Brandy456 wrote:
After crying she asked me what I wanted for dinner.

OMG

HELL FROZE OVER.
Sorry that made me laugh.

Oh Brandy I'm so sorry about what is happening to you and your home. It sounds like a total invasion. Does your mum ever go around to them and behaves as if she owned the place. Maybe you should suggest it and hang out in their place and watch the TV programmes YOU want. Would be fair wouldn't it. It sounds to me your mum is desperately trying to please this guy and he's taking total advantage

Who cares if they think you are anti-social?

Take the movie, and watch it on your laptop, and bring Sparky (poor guy) with you to your room. Seriously, these people sound stupid and frustrating.

Maybe you should ask your brother if you can stay with him for a while? Just to give yourself a break?

I'm so sorry Brandy. Can you write your psych a letter telling her what's going on? Maybe even just printing off some of these posts? If you can't give it to your psych could you give it to your brother? they need to see how unhappy you are.

I tried talking to my brother but he's on my moms side, he doesnt see anything wrong with the man. I'd go over to his house but his gf is due in like 2 weeks and i'd rather not be around with a screaming baby. :)

I've never seen his house, I don't even know where he lives.

Latest posts

Back