im new

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

lilrexi

Reaction score
hey i was checking out the website and thought itwas good so i have registered. i was just wondering where roughly douse come from and where roughly do you hold your shows

Delphinum

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Glad you registered! :)

Most people's locations come up next to their posts... As you can seeI'm in Nottinghamshire, England. I'm originally from CentralScotland though.

Hope you enjoy the board!

Ang xx

lilrexi

Reaction score
i have argente's, mini rex's, standard rex's, mini lops and a tan.

they are ma baby's, especially the tan, she's ma best

StickyBird

Reaction score
Hi! You'llfind that on this board, there's a huge mixed bag of people withrabbits. A lot have a few pets, some show, and somebreed. It's quite the party here. I'm from a towncalled Redding in Nothern California. However, I spent thefirst five years of my life in Ventura in SouthernCalifornia. I have one bunny (a black Holland Lop) namedUmbra. His picture's supposed to be my avatar, but I've beentoo lazy to put it back on there. =) Welcomeaboard!

--Melissa and Umbra

EDIT: Okay, erm, never mind... Iguess my avatar was just not working yesterday... odd...

lilrexi

Reaction score
fife in scotland, depends cause their is morethan one argente, u get bleu, brun, creme, noir andchampagne. they are standard size and its like a white greycolour mixed in with the different names i have mentioned above. forexample an argente bleu is like white and grey but with blue in it andan argente brun is the same but its like a brown in it. they are reallysmart.

Delphinum

Reaction score
I kind of guessed you were Scottish from saying'ma' LOL Grangemouth is my hometown... the one with the bigBP refinary... so not far from Fife, just across KincardineBridge! :)

When you get pictures of your buns... post them up, we'd all love to see them!

Ang xx

lilrexi

Reaction score
thanks melissa and umbra is really cute. i cantwait to show use ma rabbits all my friends think it is pointless anddont get the interest of them but anyway i dont care. do u get rabbitshows over where u come from

StickyBird

Reaction score
I'm sure they haverabbit shows somewhere in California (I know they do in the US!), but Iwouldn't for the life of me know exactly where. I thinkUmbra's too fidgety to be in a show. He'd go nuts andprobably freak out from all the people! =)

--Melissa and Umbra

lilrexi

Reaction score
yeah i will do. my chocolate tan "mindi" is theoldest out of ma bunch she is 4 on ma bday thats why she so special.she never leaves ma side when she gets out for a run its so cute

lilrexi

Reaction score
no i mean i show in scoyland and have done for 5years i hink it is and i see rabbits all the time that arent even usedto getting stoked that do well in shows but the judges and stuards getscratched alot

lilrexi

Reaction score
its the brc and the src that i am a member off. iknow a few folk fae down england that help me out wit getting rabbitsfor breeding and showing.

StickyBird

Reaction score
I mean grab some filmfor my camera so I can take pictures of Umbra to put in the showthey're having here. I don't know everything about it, but Ido know that they're picture entries for things like "Best Pose" andstuff like that.

--Melissa and Umbra