im new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilrexi

Reaction score
hey i was checking out the website and thought itwas good so i have registered. i was just wondering where roughly douse come from and where roughly do you hold your shows

Welcome to the forum! Glad you registered! :)

Most people's locations come up next to their posts... As you can seeI'm in Nottinghamshire, England. I'm originally from CentralScotland though.

Hope you enjoy the board!

Ang xx

i have argente's, mini rex's, standard rex's, mini lops and a tan.

they are ma baby's, especially the tan, she's ma best

Hi! You'llfind that on this board, there's a huge mixed bag of people withrabbits. A lot have a few pets, some show, and somebreed. It's quite the party here. I'm from a towncalled Redding in Nothern California. However, I spent thefirst five years of my life in Ventura in SouthernCalifornia. I have one bunny (a black Holland Lop) namedUmbra. His picture's supposed to be my avatar, but I've beentoo lazy to put it back on there. =) Welcomeaboard!

--Melissa and Umbra

EDIT: Okay, erm, never mind... Iguess my avatar was just not working yesterday... odd...

fife in scotland, depends cause their is morethan one argente, u get bleu, brun, creme, noir andchampagne. they are standard size and its like a white greycolour mixed in with the different names i have mentioned above. forexample an argente bleu is like white and grey but with blue in it andan argente brun is the same but its like a brown in it. they are reallysmart.

I kind of guessed you were Scottish from saying'ma' LOL Grangemouth is my hometown... the one with the bigBP refinary... so not far from Fife, just across KincardineBridge! :)

When you get pictures of your buns... post them up, we'd all love to see them!

Ang xx

thanks melissa and umbra is really cute. i cantwait to show use ma rabbits all my friends think it is pointless anddont get the interest of them but anyway i dont care. do u get rabbitshows over where u come from

I'm sure they haverabbit shows somewhere in California (I know they do in the US!), but Iwouldn't for the life of me know exactly where. I thinkUmbra's too fidgety to be in a show. He'd go nuts andprobably freak out from all the people! =)

--Melissa and Umbra

yeah i will do. my chocolate tan "mindi" is theoldest out of ma bunch she is 4 on ma bday thats why she so special.she never leaves ma side when she gets out for a run its so cute

no i mean i show in scoyland and have done for 5years i hink it is and i see rabbits all the time that arent even usedto getting stoked that do well in shows but the judges and stuards getscratched alot

its the brc and the src that i am a member off. iknow a few folk fae down england that help me out wit getting rabbitsfor breeding and showing.

I mean grab some filmfor my camera so I can take pictures of Umbra to put in the showthey're having here. I don't know everything about it, but Ido know that they're picture entries for things like "Best Pose" andstuff like that.

--Melissa and Umbra

Latest posts

Back