I'm new , meet my rabbit's and guinea pigs .!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

She's 2?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No she's 1

• hheh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasminebunny

Reaction score
Hi , i'm new here :;)
I have 8 rabbits , 6 are newborn babies..
I have 8 other pets , 6 guinea pigs a snake a dog and 4 fish.
So 20 pets in total :p
:p

Pictures! : Guinea pig 033.jpgBy the way , these were TEMPORARY CAGES , just the cages i let them hop in and out of while letting them out for free run time .
It made them feel a lot safer..:p:D:eek::oops:

Guinea pig 033.jpg Guinea pig 033.jpg Guinea pig 154.jpg Guinea pig 238.jpg Guinea pig 478.jpg Guinea pig 514.jpg Guinea pig 015.jpg Guinea pig 632.jpg Guinea pig 214.jpg Guinea pig 497.jpg One question , why is my female guinea pig pepper so heavy?
She weighs 1.500kg the males only weigh 700 g and 900 g , the baby capp weighs 500 g.
The other baby , weighs 900g

Welcome to the forum! Cute pets!

Just in case you were not aware, please be sure that the rabbits and guinea pigs never interact or come in close proximity to each other.

I no longer have guinea pigs, but I do have a cornsnake, couple dogs, a hedgehog, and variety of small birds that share a large cage.

(There's no way to guess the ages of rabbits or guinea pigs from a photo if they are already adults.);)

Welcome to the forum! Cute pets!

Just in case you were not aware, please be sure that the rabbits and guinea pigs never interact or come in close proximity to each other.

I no longer have guinea pigs, but I do have a cornsnake, couple dogs, a hedgehog, and variety of small birds that share a large cage.

(There's no way to guess the ages of rabbits or guinea pigs from a photo if they are already adults.);)
Oh okay , Ur pets sound cute!
And i know that they can't be in contact , they will fight , OR a rabbit could kick back and kill your poor piggie!

Looks like you have your hands full!! What a wonderful family you have built! Your babies are beautiful.

I'm Erin.
I have 2 rabbits Bucky and Iris a bonded pair and then a Guinea pig named Basil and yes I know Guinea pigs should be in pairs but when I got her from a hoarder she was very sickly so I waned to get her healthy before I find her a buddy and I'm looking at shelters so I don't go though a petstore and I also have a cat named Pansey and 2 Syrian hamsters who are housed separately they are named Peaches and milo..your bunnys and piggies are very cute[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I'm Erin.
I have 2 rabbits Bucky and Iris a bonded pair and then a Guinea pig named Basil and yes I know Guinea pigs should be in pairs but when I got her from a hoarder she was very sickly so I waned to get her healthy before I find her a buddy and I'm looking at shelters so I don't go though a petstore and I also have a cat named Pansey and 2 Syrian hamsters who are housed separately they are named Peaches and milo..your bunnys and piggies are very cute[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Aw thanks , your's sound cute too!

Latest posts

Back