I'm gonna say Pregnant...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattiemattiesrattery

Reaction score
Ok SO while I can't FEEL babies, she is finally Nesting sorta... I gave her a big box, and made it rather dark in her cage, (like the hole she dug for her last litter). I put bedding, Hay, Paper shreds, and more hay in it. And for the last Hour she has been just tearing the box up, and fixing up the hay, bedding and paper to the way she wants it.

Today is day...
Either day 28 or 21 of her pregnancy (she was in with the male for almost a week >_< *I hate new meds from drs* so her Due date is anywhere from the 16th, to the 21st) *well for the 30 days anyway.*

Judging by her belly that is rather noticable *I figured she was just getting fat, because I took her out of her run, and she has been in a smaller cage *too small for my likes* and has only had a lil bit of run time to accommodate for the 4-5 inside buns. And she had showed no signs of nesting or wanting to eat more in the last few weeks, *but she has been on a pricier food for the last week or so*.

As said I still can't feel anything in there. But she isn't the best with letting someone feel her belly.

If she has bubs in the following days, I'll post em on here.
This is Velveteen Lop (Black, mom) x Velveteen Lop (Opal, dad)

countrybuns wrote:
oh the waiting game! I guess we will know for sure in 12 days!
LOL Yeah the waiting game! :whistling:sad:

With the box I gave her, she tore a hole in the side that she wants to use *rather then the nice opening I gave her...* and she pushed the original opening against the wall of her cage. She's been working hard on that since I gave it to her last night. ^_^

Today though I'm gonna be going through her cage and sweeping up the bits of hay and bedding and paper she fling every where though and see if she'll let put it back in her box.

I got a doe (flemish) that kinda doing the same, its fun waitng but when theres no babies and turns to be a false pregnancy it can get annoying.
My doe has dug a hole.

Back