I'm going into hospital.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Chocolate always makes me feel better!

Its one of the basic food groups, while mending you need to eat a healthy balanced diet. Chocolate and those other ones. Make sure you take some chocolate with every pill.!:D

Get well soon.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Chocolate always makes me feel better!

Its one of the basic food groups, while mending you need to eat a healthy balanced diet. Chocolate and those other ones. Make sure you take some chocolate with every pill.!:D

Get well soon.
Lol! You're going to think I'm really weird for this, but I actually don't feel like chocolate at all! Last night I wanted chocolate pudding, but apart from that I'm just craving fruit! :?How odd! Steve keeps having to go to the shops to get me more grapes and cherries lol!

I was just teasing about the rabbits! I know you and Steve probably give them a ton of attention!

Teehee you really are as bad as me with the shopping I was on ebay yesterday andboughtsome maxfactor face finity foundation, Redken hair products and... Bedhead products too!:biggrin2:lol.

Oh dear the bath didn't sound very relaxing :(.

Hope Steve and the bunnies are taking good care of you!

mezeta wrote:
Teehee you really are as bad as me with the shopping I was on ebay yesterday andboughtsome maxfactor face finity foundation, Redken hair products and... Bedhead products too!:biggrin2:lol.

Oh dear the bath didn't sound very relaxing :(.

Hope Steve and the bunnies are taking good care of you!

Oh yes, I'm as bad as you Amy, if not worse! I bought someposh Guinot face mask last night aswell, less than half the normal price on Ebay!:D The painkillers make me feel so spaced out though that I have to check with Steve before I buy stuff to make sure I'm not doing something completely stupid that I'll regret when I'm 'sober'!

I LOVE bedhead stuff- I also got the S Factor intensve conditioner stuff, so when it all arrives I'm going to pamper myself lots this week...

Still in lots of pain today I'm afraid! :(It sucks being ill, but being ill and not being able to move very much is so much worse!

face mark you say hmmmm (you really should't be giving me ideas lol)

Hope your feeling better today. oohh what a good idea. If I could just gret hold of some of your painkillers I would have a good excuse for those shoes (3 pairs! from Garage) I seem to have in my house teehee.

Hope you have your feet up and you are taking it easy!

face mark you say hmmmm (you really should't be giving me ideas lol)

Hope your feeling better today. oohh what a good idea. If I could just gret hold of some of your painkillers I would have a good excuse for those shoes (3 pairs! from Garage) I seem to have in my house teehee.

Hope you have your feet up and you are taking it easy!

I've been thinking about you and hoping you are healing well. I haven't been out of bed much with this flu I have.

Sounds like you're enjoying the spacey times and buying things to pamper yourself with! That's great!

Do you go back for a checkup with the doc soon?

Hope you are feeling better today! Get lots of rest... and the chocolate may come in handy when you're feeling a little better.... (or to bribe your friends with!)

:wave: Thinking of you and wishing you well!

Thanks guys! It really means a lot that you're thinking of me :)

I'm really sorry I'm stringing this thread out- I just need somewhere to rant about how ill I'm feeling- Steve's doing so much for me at the moment, I feel bad for moaning anymore to him! Although I also feel bad cos what I've got going on is nothing compared to some other people on the board...

Yeah, I don't have very much cash at the moment, but I've just spent what little I have on stuff to pamper myself with! I've decided that when it arrives, I'm going to spend the evening with a conditioning treatment in my hair, a face mask on, and painting my nails (probably not my toenails- don't think I can reach at the moment lol!) to cheer myself up. I've not left the house in days so I'm feeling less than pretty right now lol! :scared:

I have to wait fora follow-up appointment to arrive, they're referring me to another surgeon to discuss what to do next, as I'm going to need another, more 'definitive' operation soon to try and clear it up for good! Eek! More pain and moaning lol!

:bed:

I know what would make me feel better... Everyone send me your bunnies so I can cuddle them! I'll send them straight back, promise..... :angel:

:rabbithop

I am thinking of you too - I think pampering yourself if a perfect idea and you deserve it! :) I also agree you should start charging people chocolate to come bunny snuggle - I think I might start doing that myself!

Rest up, and I hope you are feeling better :)

Well, here I am again, moaning! I am feeling absolutely awful tonight. I've felt in pain and under the weather today, but tonight I am sat on the sofa with a really high temperature, I'm sweating yet I feel cold, I feel sooo sick, I'm in loads of pain, and I feel like I'm about to faint any minute.

Steve went to bed a little while ago, but I stayed up because I didn't feel quite tired enough. Now, I want to go to bed but I really don't feel like I can stand up without colllapsing! My hands are really shaking while I'm writing this...:(

I think I'm going to have to try and make it up to bed, and take a bowl with me, just in case!

Too late, I've just been sick....:(

I hate this! I just want to be better! :(

Oh no! You think it's the darn stomach flu?:X I'm sorry you're sick, you poor thing:hug:. Please feel free to moan all you want;). We're here to listen and make you laugh:p.

I seriously hope it isn't the flu and I hope you get feeling tons better very soon!

Aww poor you! :hug: You sound absolutely miserable, how awful. Are you feeling any better today though? Your abscesses sound really painful. I'm glad you have your bun buns to play with though! Hey, maybe a good distraction from your pain would be to take lots and lots of pictures of your adorable rabbits to show the forum? I'm willing to bet everyone ooh-ing and ahh-ing over them will help you feel a little better too :nod

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Hey, maybe a good distraction from your pain would be to take lots and lots of pictures of your adorable rabbits to show the forum? I'm willing to bet everyone ooh-ing and ahh-ing over them will help you feel a little better too :nod

Hee hee, what a good suggestion! :pWhy didn't I think of that before?! Ok, I'll take some pics laterwhen they wake up :)

Crystal, no I don't think it's the stomach flu (at least I hoe not!), I'm pretty sure it's the really strong painkillers I'm taking. I should cut them down really but it's too painful at the moment!

I felt sooo awful last night. Just after I posted that I was throwing up for ages, and I remembered why I've been keeping an empty washing up bowl on the floor next to the sofa (apart from the bunnies to sit in lol!):(I feel a little less bad today, but still REALLY rough, although my mum just cheered me up by taking me shopping for food and kitchen stuff... Bless my mum :)

I'm really worried aswell about having to have another operation, this one was relatively minor compared to ones I've had before, and the one I'm likely to have, but it's been so painful! I can't imagine how painful a bigger op will be! :shock:And think how much I'll moan at you all then!

The buns are really cheering me up though, I think I'm about to go post in the main forum about how cute they were last night! I'm hoping to get a repeat performance tonight...

Jen, don't worry about moaning to us - if it makes you feel better, you do it :hug: I can't imagine the thought of having to go through all the pain and suffering again. That really s**ks.

Sending lots of get well wishes your way :)

Jan

Brandy456 wrote:
I think someone should take your credit card away,before you put yourself in debt :foreheadsmack:

Lol, you're a few years to late for that! I can't possibly get myself into more debt! I'm slowly paying it off, but in the meantime everything I spend is my own money- which is kind of nice! :)Kind of rubbish though as it means I don't have much lol! :(

I just don't understand why these painkillers make me soooo drowsy, yet I still can't sleep and end up staying up til 3 am?!

The painkillers actually work quite well, but I've no hope of decreasing them just yet, because at the end of every 4 hours, I can feel them wearing off and the pain starting to come back again....

Grrrrr! I just want to be better!!!! :grumpy:

Awww honey,

I'm hoping you will be feeling better soon! Put your feet up and watch some daytime tv (thats the good thing about not being at work eh, Jeremy Kyle can't beat it hehe)

Have your ebay bargains arrived yet so you can have a pamper day? xx

Latest posts

Back