I'm going into hospital.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that! I do it all the time when I try to hit backspace on a smiley or something! and then the entire TODAY ON RO or something goes south! ugh!

anyhow :hug: We're glad you are here :)

Aww...Jen...you're so sweet...

The little bit we've talked, I really have enjoyed, and I think you're just wonderful!

I hope you're starting to feel better soon...it's awful being in that much pain, and to have so much going on...

And I'm so happy you're here on RO...you're so sweet! :)

:hug:

You guys are so sweet, thank you! :D

:tears2:

I've felt reallyrubbish again today, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow- Steve is taking me out to a Valentine's Day lunch at a favourite pub/restaurant of ours :)

I've not been 'out' for nearly 3 weeks now, apart from the hospital/doctors/supermarket, so I'm really looking forward to it! He's got me a present too- came home with it, closed the downstairs door while he took it upstairs, and now he wont let me in the spare room! :?I can't wait to see what it is!! :D

Ohhh maybe your present is a bunny hehe.

Aww bless you are so sweet. I love our little chats and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we love having you around! And I think you are very knowledgable and you have given me some good advice and made me smile when I have been feeling blue. I think you are a :angel:.

Ohh I can't believe you had to sit making a diary when your feeling that awful, thats so unfair, oh I really do hope you get better soon, it's so unfair :(Glad Steve is taking you out to celebrate valentines day, I'm sure he will spoil you and make you feel better. You will have to let us know what your pressie is hehe I'm curious to know what he was rushing upstairs with now hehe

P.S I saw your pic on facebook with your bunny, gosh aren't you a pretty little thing :biggrin2:. Anyways I really must go to beddy byes now Phil is getting super moody at me hehe

mezeta wrote:
Ohhh maybe your present is a bunny hehe.

Aww bless you are so sweet. I love our little chats and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we love having you around! And I think you are very knowledgable and you have given me some good advice and made me smile when I have been feeling blue. I think you are a :angel:.

Ohh I can't believe you had to sit making a diary when your feeling that awful, thats so unfair, oh I really do hope you get better soon, it's so unfair :(Glad Steve is taking you out to celebrate valentines day, I'm sure he will spoil you and make you feel better. You will have to let us know what your pressie is hehe I'm curious to know what he was rushing upstairs with now hehe

P.S I saw your pic on facebook with your bunny, gosh aren't you a pretty little thing :biggrin2:. Anyways I really must go to beddy byes now Phil is getting super moody at me hehe

Aww Amy I never got a notification that you replied to this- and I forgot to check it! I'm sorry! :(

And thanks lol, I only put the pictures up that I think I look ok in so it's probably not a fair justification LOL! But thanks anyway :)

I'm feeling a little better recently people!! The pain is still there although not as bad and the painkillers seem to have stopped making me so sick and stuff.

The dizziness is still there quite bad though and I felt very rough today.

BUT, I'm going away today!My and 3 of my best mates havehad tickets booked to go see one of our favourite bands, Jimmy Eat World in Birmingham since November, and there was no way I was not going to go- so I'm off in about half an hour. We're staying in a posh hotel/apartment thing up there tonight so I'll be away from RO for a WHOLE DAY! However will I survive?! :shock:I don't feel 100% and to be honest I'd like it to not be happening today, but if I wait until I feel completely well I could be waiting forever, and I'd miss all sorts of stuff in the meantime! So I'm going to go, and try and have a good time...

I'll be back tomorrow night people!

For now though, thanks for all your kind words :D

Jen xx

Glad your feeling a little better. yey Jimmy Eat World are wicked lucky you! you will have a brill time!

so what was the pressie? another bunny? hehe

The docs aren't saying anything, that's the problem! They've written in my hospital report (on the computer at my GP's surgery) that they'll see me again in 3 months.... Which seems silly to me- why wait 3 months for my back to do all that healing (it'll take about 3x that long to heal it completely though!), then get me back in and do another operation? If I'm going to have another one I'd like to just get it in and over with! So I think I might make a private appointment to see my consultant, whilst I still have the cover with work- before they sack me, I'm going to make the most of it!

Anyway, my present on Valentine's Day- sorry to keep you all in suspense! It was an Olympic red rose, which apparently, according to my ex-florist partner (don't tell him I told you that!) is the biggest kind of red rose, and only grown specially for Valentine's Day. It's half as tall as me!

I also got some really nice perfume, that I've been eyeing up for a while- Benefit Maybe Baby, and I got taken out for a very nice lunch.

Sadly no ring, LOL! :(:pI'd been kind of hoping, which is a bit silly really I know- i don't think he wants to get married at all, and we've only been together for 2 and a half years- plus I'm still only 23! But I'd been kind of hoping... :?

Anyway, Birmingham was great- we had the biggest poshest apartment I've ever seen- fully equipped kitchen, living room with leather sofas, 2 massive bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with bath and shower- PLUS a balcony running all the way round the apartment-for only £80 between 4 of us!! :cool:We had a great night, I felt very rough and was in a lot of pain but it was worth it to see the band and hang out with my mates again. Unfortunately though, one of my friends has passed her cold onto me- and I woke up with swollen glands, a very sore throat, headache and aching all over! :(Plus, being dizzy and my back really hurting from all the travels!

Oh well, at least I've had some fun.... :)

Back