I'm getting sick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for you support, guys. The suspense of mymom coming home is killing me. A little more than a day and she'll beback, then all I have to do is wait for the right moment.

Right now I'm having trouble contacting breeders. There's two near mebut I'll have to give them a call if I am allowed to get a Flemmie astheir e-mails aren't accepting mine.

I really hope you get to have a Flemish,Shuu. There is nothing like them in the world. Theyhave a personality as big as they are! Curious, sensitive,outgoing, and good natured.

Some touched on this, but Flemish are rabbits of your heart - they areso tuned to your emotions andhealth it is simplyamazing. When I'm feeling bad, he will nuzzle, kiss, andsnuggle up to me for the longest or start tobounce and binkyuntil I laugh. Even his crazy naughtyantics onlybring a smile to my face.

Did I mention how he 'killed' the brush I was grooming him with lastnight? He pounced on it and then picked it up and threw it with aindignant snort. He then looked at me with the most pleasedexpression like "Told him!" :p

That's a great story, Jenniblu. Vash is such asweetie. Everyone is so lucky who has a Flemmie, I'm so jealous. Theyseem like giant puppies with their adorable personalities, but at thesame time an old dog who's been with you so long they know how you'refeeling. They're the perfect pet, to me.

Well please continue sending good thoughts my way!

Shuu what ever happened to your mum. did she say no? Do i need to call her?

now i think i'm getting sick too.... flemish fever...must resist....

Nicole.

Yea, she said no. I thought it was my dad whowas going to be the one to refuse, It was a problem with money andspace. I'm not going to give up though. I'll wait a few months and tryagain. Sorry for not updating everyone but I was upset when sheoriginally told me and I guess I just never got around to making a postabout it. For me it's more of a space thing since I do have enoughmoney saved up for the rabbit, the neuter, housing and food. What Ineed to find is a place to have his cage and a room I can bunny-proofwell enough. We have a lot of junk that needs to be purged but no onereally wants to take the time to do it but me. I'll figure somethingout. Thanks for everyone's support even though it didn't work out sowell right away.

Awww Shuu, that is sad.

Space is also a problem for me, i am hoping to move into a one bedroomnext month, and can't decide if i'll make it a bedroom, or a bunnyroom. i prefer to have the bunnies in the same room when i sleepbecause i like them to know i'm right there.

All the talk about flemish, (plus pictures of Apollo and Cali), ANDTank having babies, has made me consider an addition to my family. Buti think instead, IF i was going to get another bun, i would go to theHumane Society, and give an older bun a home. I don't know, i guess itreally depends on where i move to.

So i am not giving up hope for you. Hey, you could tell your parentsthat a "garage sale" could be done before summer ends, and the proceedscould go to something for them....then presto...you got an empty room!Then you could bring up the subject again.

Nicole

Update! My mom has started to show interest inthe blue colouring after seeing bluegiant's picture of her Flemmies!Lucky for me there's a breeder around me I already called that breedsblues. It's $50 to start, then price goes up as age/size goes up. WhenI originally called him I'd asked about fawn but I can always call himback about the blues.

Is there anyone in Ontario who knows of blue breeders? I'd like options.

Anyways, I'll be re-asking tomorrow and seeing how it goes from there. Wish me luck. :?

Shuu ! you canalways use the " But the Blues dont getquite as large as the other colors ,. thensay , Oh geesshhh ! someone Fibbed to melol . Being a Mom I know If I didnt knowthe difference I most likelywould fall for that hook line and sinker. If I remember correctly Ithink Blue Giants mentioned forfact they dont get as Large asthe other colors . You shouldask her again .

..gypsy wrote:
Shuu ! you can alwaysuse the " But the Blues dont get quite aslarge as the other colors ,. then say ,Oh geesshhh ! someone Fibbed to me lol . Being aMom I know If I didnt know thedifference I most likely would fall forthat hook line and sinker .If I remember correctly I think BlueGiants mentioned for factthey dont get as Large asthe other colors . You shouldask her again .
Either I'm gullible or I misunterstood. They don't as big? I'mmore into them for personally but it kinda bums me they don't get asbig as the other colours. If you were joking/being sarcastic, I'll feelstupid. :nonono:

Gypsy's not being faceticous.

I'm wishing you a Lot of Luck, Shuu!

:clover::clover::clover::clover:

-Carolyn

Quick update: She said yes. I'll be bringing home a Flemish from the show on Oct. 15.
:groupparty:

:groupparty:Yea!! How exciting! I am sohappy for you. I think your mom deserves an awesome dinner out forbeing so awesome. Congrats. Yea another Flemmie.

Tina

Latest posts

Back